"Not-so-main" characters appreciation thread -Season 7 [Book Spoilers]

Meera of Tarth

2 hours ago, goldenmaps said:

Yes.  And underutilized.  And Littlefinger is dead.  Varys and Littlefinger were great secondary characters because they were both smart, interesting and ruthless. 

Totally agree. Some seasons ago. Now, I miss that scheming.

13 minutes ago, Meera of Tarth said:

Totally agree. Some seasons ago. Now, I miss that scheming.

I'm hoping that since the last season will have GRMM's ending that maybe we will have scheming Varys.  I think he still has some secrets to tell and I hope he has something up his sleeve.  Plus I think it will make the next season a little bit more interesting in my humble opinion.

47 minutes ago, goldenmaps said:

I'm hoping that since the last season will have GRMM's ending that maybe we will have scheming Varys.  I think he still has some secrets to tell and I hope he has something up his sleeve.  Plus I think it will make the next season a little bit more interesting in my humble opinion.

Just the fact that it will cover the real ending means that tehre will be lots of surprises and better quality than season 7 (well, that is not very difficult :P )

17 hours ago, Lord Stannis-The True King said:

Does anyone else miss Salladhor Saan? I've been waiting for him to come back. Maybe Davos can convince him and his pirate allies to fight the Greyjoy navy. 

I miss Salladhor Saan too!

As for secondary characters, I'm interested in the return of Mellisandre. Her reunion with Varys will be interesting.

4 hours ago, Lord Stannis-The True King said:

I'm far more interested in her reunion with Arya. I've been waiting five seasons for that!

This yeah. That was so foreshadowed. I wonder what will happen between them.

Archived