Bumping for Benjen Vol. VII

Voice

Shame on you all. How could you remain silent whilst your uncle roams the north, seeking a way home?

Bump, so that he may hear!

:cheers:

On 6/10/2017 at 11:27 AM, Lady Blizzardborn said:

I've been unwell. That's my excuse.

bump Ā 

Ah, I see. Do explain.

Ā 

On 6/11/2017 at 10:49 AM, Lady Blizzardborn said:

bump

:agree:Ā  well said.

Ā 

On 6/12/2017 at 9:41 AM, Lady Blizzardborn said:

bump

Very interesting. And I can't help but wonder, which came first? The Bump, or the Benjen?

Ā 

4 hours ago, Lady Blizzardborn said:

bump

Great argument.Ā :cheers:Ā  It was definitely the bump.

2 hours ago, Voice said:

Ah, I see. Do explain.

<snip

I have fibromyalgia and have been having the longest (and worst) flare I've ever had. It's been almost a month. The worst of the fatigue seems to beĀ gone but the brain fog and pains persist.Ā 

On 6/13/2017 at 5:02 PM, Lady Blizzardborn said:

I have fibromyalgia and have been having the longest (and worst) flare I've ever had. It's been almost a month. The worst of the fatigue seems to beĀ gone but the brain fog and pains persist.Ā 

I'm so sorry to hear that LB! I hope you live in a state with medical mj. And if you ever need an additional escape from reality, the Hearth is always open. :grouphug:

On 14.6.2017 at 2:02 AM, Lady Blizzardborn said:

Argh shit.I'm sorry to hear that. I really hope it has gotten better nowĀ :grouphug:

Ā 

On 6/14/2017 at 10:11 PM, Voice said:

I'm so sorry to hear that LB! I hope you live in a state with medical mj. And if you ever need an additional escape from reality, the Hearth is always open. :grouphug:

I don't, or perhaps I should say "it's complicated." It's ostensibly legal but only from certain sources (which don't exist). Thank you.

On 6/15/2017 at 1:24 PM, Queen of Procrastination said:

Argh shit.I'm sorry to hear that. I really hope it has gotten better nowĀ :grouphug:

Ā 

Thanks. I'm doing a little better. A lot of it depends on the day (weather, stress, how much sleep I got the night before, etc).

Archived