MLB 2017: The House That Bones Built

Myshkin

8 hours ago, Manhole Eunuchsbane said:

Yeah, that guy can choke on Ted Turner's dick. 

Unless he enjoys that sort of thing.

In which case... he can NOT choke on Ted Turner's dick. Mwuhahaha.

Hmm.  I get a little baseball-sassy when I'm drunk.

13 minutes ago, Manhole Eunuchsbane said:

Yeah, that team looks like a world beater. Seems like they have everything.

And that's without Keuchel and whoever they get at the deadline. 

2 minutes ago, Arch-MaesterPhilip said:

More like Yankee Bullpen > Frazier debut 

Has Betances been that shaky lately other than tonight? I haven't paid that close attention to their bullpen, I thought they were in good shape. 

Tangent here- does anyone see Kershaw going anywhere besides LA once he's a FA in 2021? He'll be 33 by then. I think it'd be fun to see him on a team that consistently fails to go farther than Game 6 of the NLCS. Sorry to you Dodger fans here, but I just don't find them exciting to watch for some reason. 

6 minutes ago, Ghjhero said:

And that's without Keuchel and whoever they get at the deadline. 

Has Betances been that shaky lately other than tonight? I haven't paid that close attention to their bullpen, I thought they were in good shape.  

They've been shit lately. 

1 hour ago, Ghjhero said:

He's allowed 8 ER in the last 5 outings and 3.1 innings.

59 minutes ago, Ghjhero said:

Looks like you're in the same boat as the Nationals then. Sure will be an interesting deadline. 

Um, no.  Before the above Dellin allowed exactly one earned run the entire season (22.1 innings).  And he's the setup guy.  That's not even the same body of water as the Nationals.  Both Chapmen and Betances are annoyingly having hiccups concurrently, but they're still inarguably two of the best relievers in baseball.  Chad Green's recent performance has been encouraging as well, and Warren should be back within the week.

7 hours ago, dmc515 said:

Also, Kershaw can and barring injury will opt out after next season.

I look forward to that! 

7 hours ago, Myshkin said:

Man, Sawks fans sure are mouthy considering their team went 86 years without a championship.

I reserve every right to deliever my unfiltered opinions with the nastiness of a Chris Sale slider. 

Archived