NHL: Offseason (Trades, UFA, Awards & the Draft)

Nictarion

Too many penalties in this game for my liking and the Preds still didn’t really show up till the 2nd period but we look good now. Hope we hold on 

well barely held on. Cant play as sloppy as we did today and expect to win in Colorado let alone vs the Jets next round. 

Devils showing some fight 

Hopefully we bounce back today. Frustrating game the other night. No suspension on the Giroux hit which I'm indifferent with. Seen worse this postseason, yet there's intent on Giroux's part to propel himself into Letang which I didn't see/missed while watching the other night. Yeah, Crosby initiated the hit that propelled Giroux but you an clearly see him look behind, see a Pens players, and launch himself into him. Oh well. Letang came back so not too fussed about it. 

10 hours ago, l2 0 5 5 said:

Hopefully we bounce back today. Frustrating game the other night. No suspension on the Giroux hit which I'm indifferent with. Seen worse this postseason, yet there's intent on Giroux's part to propel himself into Letang which I didn't see/missed while watching the other night. Yeah, Crosby initiated the hit that propelled Giroux but you an clearly see him look behind, see a Pens players, and launch himself into him. Oh well. Letang came back so not too fussed about it. 

Bounced back pretty well! Murray shows up in a big way after a loss in the playoffs again, and Sid continues to rack up the points. Time to sit back and enjoy the win while watching these later games, I'd love to see the Caps go down 2-0 against Columbus.

1 hour ago, Joe Pesci said:

Bounced back pretty well! Murray shows up in a big way after a loss in the playoffs again, and Sid continues to rack up the points. Time to sit back and enjoy the win while watching these later games, I'd love to see the Caps go down 2-0 against Columbus.

Boo! How can anyone outside of Columbus root for a John Tortorella coached team? I hope they lose this series in 5. :P

9 hours ago, Nictarion said:

Boo! How can anyone outside of Columbus root for a John Tortorella coached team? I hope they lose this series in 5. :P

I’m a big fan of Seth Jones. Washington just can’t catch a break. Think this will be the end of Trotz

22 hours ago, Nictarion said:

Oh I hate Torts with a passion, but there's not a much better feeling as a fan than watching your team be the reason that miserable asshat gets knocked out of the postseason. Plus the fact that the Pens own the Jackets and Brobovsky is beneficial in the second round provided the Pens beat the Flyers. Don't get me wrong, eliminating Ovie all the time doesn't get old, but seeing Torts bitch and moan takes the cake in my book.

Archived