Gomorrah- The series [season 3 spoilers]

Ramsay B.

• 5 months later...

I’ve been watching season 4 on YT for anyone interested. Some angel named ‘Snitchey’ has been putting them out with English subtitles, and is up to ep9 so far. The more subs he gets the faster he releases the next episode

S4 has been very different than the previous seasons. They’re really jumping around from episode to episode more than usual, but it’s still great quality. 

1 hour ago, DireWolfSpirit said:

What is PB initials of?

I have resorted to now watching S4 since I've been unable to get S3 with English captions unfortunately.

I would not do that (watch S4 before S3.. though you probably have been spoiled by now).

On 11/11/2019 at 3:48 AM, Ramsay B. said:

I’ve been watching season 4 on YT for anyone interested. Some angel named ‘Snitchey’ has been putting them out with English subtitles, and is up to ep9 so far. The more subs he gets the faster he releases the next episode

S4 has been very different than the previous seasons. They’re really jumping around from episode to episode more than usual, but it’s still great quality. 

I’m making my way through S4 on that guy’s YouTube channel, and just finished episode 5 (it’s been great so far as per usual), but I see episode 8 has been taken down, and he says he can’t re-upload it...:tantrum:

17 minutes ago, Nictarion said:

I’m making my way through S4 on that guy’s YouTube channel, and just finished episode 5 (it’s been great so far as per usual), but I see episode 8 has been taken down, and he says he can’t re-upload it...:tantrum:

I watched episode 8 the other day by other means(Wlext.net). You might have to switch the servers and play around with it a little, but it still works. @DireWolfSpirit you should try that site for S3.

Archived