Pictionary XXXVI - Last round

Buckwheat

13 minutes ago, HelenaExMachina said:

I will take a bonus describe, plus profound apologies from all of those who are late. And bribes. 

No can do, sweet baby doll, Sniffer grabbed that describe earlier. Now there is an option to draw.

sniff,    I went to check to see if my name had been bolded yet, only to discover Bucky thinks so little of me she hasn't even added me to the player list.

I'm just gonna cry into my Tea now.    I'll be ok,    I'm sure having your heart ripped out and and torn in half is perfectly survivable and no cause for concern.

10 minutes ago, Pebble said:

sniff,    I went to check to see if my name had been bolded yet, only to discover Bucky thinks so little of me she hasn't even added me to the player list.

I'm just gonna cry into my Tea now.    I'll be ok,    I'm sure having your heart ripped out and and torn in half is perfectly survivable and no cause for concern.

:grouphug: I am so sorry for this grave oversight, Pebble! I fixed it now, I put your name in the first place and bolded it, AND it will stay bolded the whole game as an apology, okay?

sniff,    'spose so.    

is it ok to put the heart back in now its in two peices and has been dropped on the floor?  Do you think it will still work?   it may have been trampled a few times and nibbled on by stray cats.   I mean I don't want blood poisoning.

I will give you an extra big hug in Helsinki, that should glue the heart back together. :)

In the meantime, has anybody heard from the Bear? I am giving him until tomorrow to say anything (preferably send the picture) because we are waiting for Kent anyway.

I just got a very nice bonus picture, if anybody wants to describe.

I now have all the pictures, except @The BlackBear's, who seems to be missing. I am therefore looking for a replacement.

If anybody not in the main game can draw something for me, please send me a PM.

The regular player who can do it is @First of My Name - any case you can draw something today?

1 hour ago, Buckwheat said:

I now have all the pictures, except @The BlackBear's, who seems to be missing. I am therefore looking for a replacement.

If anybody not in the main game can draw something for me, please send me a PM.

The regular player who can do it is @First of My Name - any case you can draw something today?

I can, if I must.

7 minutes ago, Pebble said:

Sent.   and if its a lovely save for work picture, please with a cherry on top send my while and I will describe it while at work tonight.  

Sorry, I am not sure I understand what you are asking for.

Do you want the bonus round? I am afraid Kent already described it. I can send it to youto draw, if you wish, it is a lovely sentence.

Archived