Pictionary XXXVI - Last round

Buckwheat

9 minutes ago, HelenaExMachina said:

deliberate misinterpretation of a drawing is half the fun :D 

:whip: No, we don't do this. We don't deliberately put lewd contents into our sentences either, no sir. *cough*rocksniffer*cough*

You all have drawings to describe in your inboxes now.

Deadline: 22nd July at 21.00 in central Europe. That is two days from the moment this gets posted.

Bonuses: one ready to draw, one to describe.

19 minutes ago, Count Balerion said:

Hooha! I may as well take a stab at a bonus.

We have to have our pictures somewhere on the web to link to, yes?

Also, some of those sentences in former rounds look really weird. Good. (Although: please, no Harry Potter sans pants. Ugh.)

I will send you one to draw. :) I will make an extra bonus round for you, because the existing two are at a stage that ... I would not want to traumatise a new player with them.

Yes. You can post anywhere that supports hosting pictures. Imgur, which most of the players use, is free and does not require a registration, also very easy to use.

I think I forbade Harry Potter sans pants somewhere in the rules for this game. *goes check* Oh no, forogt it. Will edit that in.

2 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

I will send you one to draw. :) I will make an extra bonus round for you, because the existing two are at a stage that ... I would not want to traumatise a new player with them.

Yes. You can post anywhere that supports hosting pictures. Imgur, which most of the players use, is free and does not require a registration, also very easy to use.

I think I forbade Harry Potter sans pants somewhere in the rules for this game. *goes check* Oh no, forogt it. Will edit that in.

No unilateral variation of our contract I'm afraid. Your original unedited post stands :P 

(joking, and trying to be clever too :lol: )

13 minutes ago, HelenaExMachina said:

No unilateral variation of our contract I'm afraid. Your original unedited post stands :P 

(joking, and trying to be clever too :lol: )

Sorry, I do not speak lawyerish.

Also, here is a spoiler for you:

Spoiler

There has not been a Harry Potter reference in any of the chains of this game.

On 16.7.2017 at 6:51 PM, RhaenysB said:

I'll get my picture in today, promise. 

JQC? Cora? (Don't know their handles) @Raisin' Bran @Count Balerion @Queen of Procrastination are regulars in a couple other games, would you guys like to try pictionary maybe? 

Also @Ramsay B. or @Annara Snow? Pictionary anybody? 

Well that's all I could do. Hope you find a replacement soon! 

Only saw now that you tagged, no sorry won't participate. Maybe some other time. 

13 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

Guesses  new chain

Buckwheat welcomes Count Balerion to pictonary

34 minutes ago, Count Balerion said:

Two profound discoveries: 1. Drawing on the computer is hard! 2. That's not necessarily a bad thing.

I love the MS Paint  Arc drawing tool.     once you master that it will be your friend for life

but sometimes I just don't have the time and and hand/mouse drawn  pencil shaking drawing has to do

11 hours ago, Count Balerion said:

I like Paint, but mainly use to edit things I've scanned or to surgically alter things I've stolen online. Examples of both may be found at this website (the fredonia link won't work; I intermittently fix links there, but no time right now): http://teunc.org/research-and-publications/truth-about-tolkien

Warning: in this game, pasting pictures by somebody else you have found online is not allowed.

Archived