Pictionary XXXVI - Last round

Buckwheat

8 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

I have five starting sentences on the next day after starting the thread. That was very quick. I am looking for at least two more, but even more would be even better.

But have you received mine?   The board is not giving me any indication you have and you have not replied.

I sent the first message just before you started this thread.

41 minutes ago, Pebble said:

But have you received mine?   The board is not giving me any indication you have and you have not replied.

I sent the first message just before you started this thread.

Nope, I do not have yours. Please resend it.

3 minutes ago, Horse of Kent said:

How do the player numbers work out? Do you need another person for the chains to work properly?

You can only have as many rounds as there are players, fewer rounds means less change in sentences. You always have odd numbers of rounds so you can start and end on a sentence. Also if you have more players than rounds you have wiggle room to get other players to fill in for players who can't do particular rounds.

15 minutes ago, Horse of Kent said:

I'd join if the numbers work and you are okay that I won't be able to draw until Wednesday next week.

Adding another player is never a problem - as BB said, if you have more players, you can use them to fill in if somebody cannot do a round. So if you join, I can ask somebody else to do your first round and then you can play normally from there on.

I am still waiting on TitanCat&Boyfriend's sentence anyway.

Great, I have 7 sentences now, which is enough for a short game. I will start the game tomorrow morning or in the early afternoon.

If Horse or any other last-minute-person wants to join, there is still time till then.

Everybody now has a sentence to draw except Horse of Kent.

Deadline for your drawings is 10th July at midday (central Europe).

Happy artisting and don't draw anything that would make me uncomfortable.

ETA: I plan to update the first post by bolding the names of players who have done a round. But sometimes I am lazy and don't do it.

15 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

Everybody now has a sentence to draw except Horse of Kent.

Deadline for your drawings is 10th July at midday (central Europe).

Happy artisting and don't draw anything that would make me uncomfortable.

ETA: I plan to update the first post by bolding the names of players who have done a round. But sometimes I am lazy and don't do it.

oh Queen of my heart...i can't promise that cause you still blush at the naked truth (this is totally not safe for work!!! and i apologize in advance but it made me laugh til i hurt)...

i promise compromising pics won't be any of us (with the possible exception of myself) or harry potter ;)

:smoking:

Sorry for the delay, still waiting for Pebble (who said she will do it by tomorrow morning), Bear (who did not respond), and Kent (who is on holiday and will draw on Wednesday).

Is there any non-involved artist who wants to replace Kent? The unfortunate situation is that the person who could do it is the Bear, from whom, as I mentioned, have not heard nothing.

In the meantime, I have one bonus to describe and as many as you want to draw.

Archived