Pictionary XXXVI - Last round

Buckwheat

I have all the sentences, but from BB. No word from him.

Therefore, I am looking for a permanent replacement for the rest of the game - two drawings and two to three sentences.

If you want to join the game, this is the moment to shoot me a PM! You will earn lots of fun and my eternal gratitude.

In the meantime, @RhaenysB is eligible to cover for BB this round. Rhae, do you have a few minutes to take a look at a picture?

Just a quick update.

I only have one picture from this round.

I still do not have a replacement for BB. So I am still looking. People who do not play, please join, it is fun and we do not bite, I promise.

I messaged TCat and CuteBF if they would be willing to split up and play the rest of the game as separate players. That would fix most of the chains (except one), so I hope they agree.

Otherwise, the player who can replace BB for this particular round is @rocksniffer. Sniff, I know you already drew two pictures this round, but would you be willing and able to doodle another easy and simple sentence?

Bonuses (after you have done your task for the current round): one ready to draw, one ready to describe.

I'll get my picture in today, promise. 

JQC? Cora? (Don't know their handles) @Raisin' Bran @Count Balerion @Queen of Procrastination are regulars in a couple other games, would you guys like to try pictionary maybe? 

Also @Ramsay B. or @Annara Snow? Pictionary anybody? 

Well that's all I could do. Hope you find a replacement soon! 

Here is the good news: TCat and the Boyfriend have agreed to play as separate players from now on, which fixes most of the remaining chains where BB should have played. I am sending TCat the sentence BB should have drawn this round.

Please everybody give a nice round of applause to them. Thanks for eveerybody's patience.

One chain - the last drawing - isn't fixed by that because TC&CB have already seen it. When it comes to that, I will ask Helena to stand in because she is the spare for that one.

Here is the bad news: I only have 4 drawings for this round right now. :whip: So get to drawing, people.

Deadline: two days from now, that is 19th July at 17.00.

I have one bonus to describe and one to draw ready (once you have completed your current task).

Applause for Titancat and CuteBoyfriend, you guys are great! 

Sorry for being so late with my drawing this round, the past days have been awfully busy and I'm famously terrible at time management. 

Also, I'll be going on vacation tomorrow. This should not hinder my participation, but just so you know in case of a delay. 

Sorry! It's been a busy week. Not sure I can do it right now, because I can really only upload pictures on the weekend (I don't think they'd want me doing it on the scanner at work!); and for the next several weeks I'll probably be taken up w/ the GOT season. (I know it's probably not going to be very good in terms of plot and characterisation, but can't resist).

(I'm also not very good at guessing, if that matters.)

Both TCat and Sniffer now have the sentence the Bear should have drawn this round. Whoever draws first, that's the picture I am going to use. I really want to get this round over it and send you out the next describing tasks.

5 minutes ago, Count Balerion said:

Sorry! It's been a busy week. Not sure I can do it right now, because I can really only upload pictures on the weekend (I don't think they'd want me doing it on the scanner at work!); and for the next several weeks I'll probably be taken up w/ the GOT season. (I know it's probably not going to be very good in terms of plot and characterisation, but can't resist).

You can always just take a photo with your phone or draw with paint or similar program, we are not picky. :P I once sent in a 2-minute-doodle from the doodling program on my phone.

As you wish, of course. We are always happy to see new players. :)

5 minutes ago, Count Balerion said:

(I'm also not very good at guessing, if that matters.)

Nah, it does not. You get a picture and describe what you see. Well, sometimes you need to guess a bit, if you get a really weird one, and the game always keeps you guessing how in seven hells did it get to that?!, but generally you do not need to guess exactly what the player before you meant. In fact, some changes (NOT mistakes!) make for a funnier game.

If you just wish to taste a sample of the game, I can send you a bonus chain - those are the ones that are not dependant on deadlines and other players, so you can just do one any time.

You can also see the funny results of the previous games if you follow the link in my signature.

Archived