deep, thought provoking question thread

12 hours ago, dmc515 said:

Been deeply thinking about this for about 30 seconds and I've come to a conclusion.  You're asking the wrong question.  Pop tarts are indispensable for young, unmarried, or lazy males.  But they should not be equated with calzones.  Instead, we have hot pockets, which may help you from being forced to return to The Island:

you're right, a pop tart is a hot pocket, which are both a type of burrito

Why is that when I use the same coffee cup and the same spoon, the sound it makes when I stir my beverage is different depending on the beverage?  Coffee is more of a "ding ding ding" sound but hot chocolate is more of a "clack clack clack" sound.  Neither have milk in them at that stage.

This is what keeps me up at night.

19 hours ago, drawkcabi said:

Is anyone else disturbed that Chester Cheetah has gotten old (even more so than that he's become 3D)?

I'm just worried about how he's treating any prospective Cheetos apprentice:

On 7/9/2017 at 3:15 AM, Theda Baratheon said:

What's heavier, a kilogramme of steel, or a kilogramme of feathers?

I was asking my kid riddles and math questions and I threw this one in and then started thinking about you and it was cracking me up.  I couldn't breathe.  No idea why it cracked me up so much.  

3 hours ago, Dr. Pepper said:

I was asking my kid riddles and math questions and I threw this one in and then started thinking about you and it was cracking me up.  I couldn't breathe.  No idea why it cracked me up so much.  

Oh my goodness! I love it :lol: have you watched the Limmy's show sketch of this? Youtube it and you'll laugh even more its hilarious! ! :grouphug:

On 10/07/2017 at 10:03 AM, Stubby said:

Why is that when I use the same coffee cup and the same spoon, the sound it makes when I stir my beverage is different depending on the beverage?  Coffee is more of a "ding ding ding" sound but hot chocolate is more of a "clack clack clack" sound.  Neither have milk in them at that stage.

This is what keeps me up at night.

You really want to lose your shit? (Unspoiler to never sleep again.)

Spoiler

Stir a sugar into the coffee, or stir a caffe latte in a glass. 

The sound changes while the beverage is stirred.

Archived