Hottest girl in the seven kingdoms

Ser Loras The Gay

Hmmm, as a self-described feminist on account of my 5 sisters I'm not sure how I feel about this question, and I know that qualifier doesn't absolve me from any offense that answering may give, but whatever I will go for it.  Based on how I imagine them from the books, I think I'd be most physically attracted to Cersei and most interested in dating Mya Stone.

2 minutes ago, Ser Loras The Gay said:

So, I've never seen such a question being made here in this forum regarding the hotness of the characters from ASOIAF. So, being gay as I am (just by name), may I ask you guys. Who is the hottest girl in all westeros? (Essos doesn't count)

Arianne Martell, for the moment.  Soon it will be Daenerys Targaryen when she arrives.

7 minutes ago, Lucius Lovejoy said:

Hmmm, as a self-described feminist on account of my 5 sisters I'm not sure how I feel about this question, and I know that qualifier doesn't absolve me from any offense that answering may give, but whatever I will go for it.  Based on how I imagine them from the books, I think I'd be most physically attracted to Cersei and most interested in dating Mya Stone.

It's a pure fictional setting where none of those girl even exist. And yeah, Cersei would rock my world.

7 minutes ago, Moiraine Sedai said:

Arianne Martell, for the moment.  Soon it will be Daenerys Targaryen when she arrives.

Do you really think dany is hot? I always pictured her as beautiful, but not hot. And I think she's underage, lel.

1 minute ago, Ser Loras The Gay said:

It's a pure fictional setting where none of those girl even exist.

Lol yeah, but I am an American and over here everyone wants to be offended by everything so I've gotten accustomed to being careful lol.

2 minutes ago, Lucius Lovejoy said:

Lol yeah, but I am an American and over here everyone wants to be offended by everything so I've gotten accustomed to being careful lol.

I see. Here in Brazil we have a similar problem, but I simply don't care. But Arianne Martell is my waifu.

So are we saying hottest ever in Westeros like a young Bernadette Peters if that is the case then i say Shieara Seastar or if we are saying hottest alive right now Arianne Martell or Taena Merryweather I know she isn't from Westeros but she is there and one crazy bad mammer jammer. A close runner up is everyone favorite billion year old sorceress Melissandra what whatever she is doing keep that fit she should bottle it and sell it she would have more money than the Iron Bank. I am sure people would buy even if was 100% baby juice.

14 minutes ago, Damsel in Distress said:

Currently it's Margaery Tyrell.  But yeah.  Dany will be the most beautiful girl when she arrives. 

I picture her as I do Dany. Pretty but not HOT. Hot doesn't mean the best body either. It means "damn she must be a fire on bed" or "omg I can't control my pants around her". I can't imagine her doing that to me.

Including "hottest ever" to the possible answer set will change my original answer slightly from Margaery Tyrell to Larra Rogare.  Larra's Lyseni blood gives her the Valyrian look. 

Queens Rhaenys and Rhaella would make the top cut. 

16 minutes ago, Damsel in Distress said:

Currently it's Margaery Tyrell.  But yeah.  Dany will be the most beautiful girl when she arrives.

14 minutes ago, Ser Loras The Gay said:

I picture her as I do Dany. Pretty but not HOT. Hot doesn't mean the best body either. It means "damn she must be a fire on bed" or "omg I can't control my pants around her". I can't imagine her doing that to me.

Physical beauty is a necessary element in my opinion. 

Maybe your meaning of "hot" is too narrow.  If you mean strictly sexual attractiveness but not necessarily physically perfection then any number of women are eligible.  Sexual attractiveness is nothing rare.  A common street whore from the Baelish Brothel franchise can excite most men. 

Physical beauty is very rare.  The blood of the dragons are unmatched in this regard.  Daenerys is the most beautiful woman in the world.  So yes she will go to the top of the list when she lands on Westeros. 

Archived