AncalagonTheBlack

The books coming out in 2018

On 5/20/2018 at 8:11 PM, HelenaExMachina said:

Don't know if anyone else on this forum reads the series and is interested but CJ Sansom's new Shardlake book will be released in October

Thanks for that! 

I've only just started this series, having picked up two of the later books for a great price in my local bookshop. I guess I've got some reading to do before October.

2 hours ago, Wall Flower said:

Thanks for that! 

I've only just started this series, having picked up two of the later books for a great price in my local bookshop. I guess I've got some reading to do before October.

They are really enjoyable books. I enjoy them in their entirety, for both the book long ‘mystery’ and the historical events happening in the background. And the recurring characters are great too.

i was introduced to the series after finding a rather battered copy in a charity shop for a good price. Now i have them all on ebook and quite often find they are put on sale (I use kobo, mostly)

Do we know what's officially happening with William Gibson's 'Agency'? 

I was under the impression it was due out in April, but April's come and gone. 

On 5/25/2018 at 8:04 PM, HelenaExMachina said:

They are really enjoyable books. I enjoy them in their entirety, for both the book long ‘mystery’ and the historical events happening in the background. And the recurring characters are great too.

i was introduced to the series after finding a rather battered copy in a charity shop for a good price. Now i have them all on ebook and quite often find they are put on sale (I use kobo, mostly)

Yeah, I've already downloaded the first book on my kindle. The books I got were 5 and 6 of the series but I thought it would make more sense of the history and characters to start at the beginning.  I enjoy history, mysteries and the Tudors, so I should really like these.