Discussing Sansa XXVII: Northern ways...

Mladen

6 minutes ago, Future Null Infinity said:

Sansa Stark is a fictional character in a story in a show, one can't apply "should" on a fiction, she is not real nor the other characters

Characters need to be somewhat consistent. Or evolve. She's doing neither. Nothing more annoying than an inconsistent character.

15 hours ago, Lady Noble said:

So true. He's more aware than most men concerning womanly ways, but I don't think that makes him immune to them. I think he would have been flattered if she tried to play the seductress. Even if he saw right through it he would have thought he had her and that could have been Sansa's angle: Making him think he has her when really he doesn't. She could have got all naked and then slit his throat the way Osha tried to do to Ramsay. There's so much power in passion and sex. GOT is built on those relationships. I think Sansa should have Or, like you said, she should have played the "silly" little girl. Basically, she needed to play SOMETHING other than how she did it. Basically, I don't like this... inconsistent character she's turning into. I adored her when she was just a silly little girl despite making atrocious decisions because they were consistent and so "Sansa" like. Now? She's just so... Wrong.

I can see where you are coming from but to be honest, I don't think anyone in real life is actually consistent; people evolve too but I know you are not talking about evolving but about behaving one way and then in a completely different one in the same day or something.  To me the thing is that with a character like him, unless very premeditated (like the way she acted in KL playing the silly, little thing) it's hard to know how to act.  She knows he is not trustworthy but on the other hand I don't think she has the ammunition "yet" to prove what he has done (or to out him for all that he has done as far as others may be concerned).  

Someone like Arya would have done something similar to what Sansa did to Ramsay but, okay Ramsay had been defeated and she had proof of his atrocities.  I keep thinking that the smart thing for her to do is to wait until she has more proof (which I am sure will come via another character; could be Sandor, Tyrion even... if they eventually get to talk,.. or someone else).  That way she won't end up looking like another psychopath.  Especially if she is hoping to have an important position of some sort in the future, having popular support will matter.  It could be argued that noone gives a damn about what happens to LF, however he still has power and at times he is useful to people (like he was to Cersei & Co because he is good at finding money).  His moment will come and I am like totally certain that it will involve her but the moment is not available to her yet.

Yes, she could tease him and toy with him and that would be fine, although perhaps tiresome to be honest.  As for continuing to play the silly girl, well she stopped doing that so someone like him will no longer "buy" that act either I don't think.

22 hours ago, Future Null Infinity said:

@Risto

HBO released official images from “Stormborn”, one of them may indicate we are getting a radical change in Sansa's story and killed the theory of the beef between Sansa and Jon.

Reveal hidden contents

https://winteriscoming.net/wp-content/blogs.dir/385/files/2017/07/Helen-Sloan-HBO-Photo-4-1.jpg

Jon is leaving Winterfell, looks like the two story arcs are going separate ways

Any thoughts about the future of Sansa's story?

Well I always believed that between Ll Stark kids all Stark enemies shall be destroyed. Jon and Bran will deal with the enemies of the North while thw girls will end enemies of the South.

Sorry for late response, I am on my holiday :D

On 7/21/2017 at 0:29 PM, Future Null Infinity said:

@Risto

HBO released official images from “Stormborn”, one of them may indicate we are getting a radical change in Sansa's story and killed the theory of the beef between Sansa and Jon.

Reveal hidden contents

https://winteriscoming.net/wp-content/blogs.dir/385/files/2017/07/Helen-Sloan-HBO-Photo-4-1.jpg

Jon is leaving Winterfell, looks like the two story arcs are going separate ways

Any thoughts about the future of Sansa's story?

Littlefinger might try to get Sansa on his side.

38 minutes ago, Angel Eyes said:

Littlefinger might try to get Sansa on his side.

Imo, Littlefinger wants Sansa as a lover, he doesn't want foes and he doesn't take sides and this is why he wins at every outcome of every major conflict

I'm inclined to think that the army of the vale will play a major role in sansa's story, they didn't leave winterfell, looks like the story need it in the plot

On ‎7‎/‎21‎/‎2017 at 0:57 PM, Lady Noble said:

I did read the leaked script about this. Not sure if I can post it here because who knows if it's actually valid, but I can tell you what the script said about why he's leaving in a PM if you want?

Could you send me a PM, please?

Now that Jon has publicly named Sansa as his regent in the North while he goes down south to make nice with the Dragon Queen, do you think Sansa will stop sulking?  Or is Bran going to bring his better-claim-to-Winterfell home next episode and precipitate another round of Sansa pouts and whines?

What they should have done? Have Jon teach Sansa how to fight. He's having everyone between 10 and 60 learn, and the rules apply to her. She could also learn archery, which could draw parallels between her and Ygritte; Jon seems to have a thing for redheads. 

Also, could make a nice actor allusion to X-Men Apocalypse, where Jean Grey (Sophie Turner) is shown practicing archery.

Sansa is Lady of Winterfell and Jon Snow is King in the North.

She looks like her mother and Jon is now considered as having a lot of "Ned's blood running through his veins". I hope you understand what I mean. Cat was sure that Ned was in danger but Ned thought he was doing what was right. But ended up loosing his head and Cat died trying to avenge him.

This whole story between Jon and Sansa started in season 6 when they were catching up in that small room with fire and tea (Keeping up with the Starks). When he said that he can't attack Winterfell. She tried to convince him to ride south and take back what was theirs. And then she told him that he shouldn't listen to Ramsey because he is a "son of ... his mother". And she was right about many things. They never got Rickon Back, and they won the battle because of her alliance with Littlefinger... Sansa is very much as her mother whispering beside Ned and Jon is like Ned. 

Clearly, Jon doesn't trust her and like her... They never had a good relationship anyway... I don't think it would change now. 

I feel like Sansa will again do something behind Jon's back and this time will mess up things... 

Archived