[SPOILERS] What did you love about this episode?

Wolves Die Young

Yeah the Freys getting their karma. The Jon scene and the mercy shown towards the children of the houses Umber and Karstark. I liked the Hound scenes but to be honest I'm not sure I see the point of him still being alive. I dont consider him a big deal.

Oh and just the fact Game of Thrones is back after all this time!!!

Sandor at the farm was far and away the best part of the show for me. It was written and acted well and it felt earned. And while I didn't love the Sheerna cameo I didn't even care because we got to hear Hands of Gold. I also actually liked the Sam montage as a bit of humor (just not how long it went on)

As always, Tormund's sweet eyes are unbeatable :)

The Frey Slaughter and I loved the whole Daenerys entry to Dragonstone, really loved the new design that they couldn't show previously due to budget restraint.

Hound is just pure class as always, and I hope that we'll spend more time with them to explore Dondarrion's diminisment from his past self

3 hours ago, Gertrude said:

Sandor at the farm was far and away the best part of the show for me. It was written and acted well and it felt earned. And while I didn't love the Sheerna cameo I didn't even care because we got to hear Hands of Gold. I also actually liked the Sam montage as a bit of humor (just not how long it went on)

Pretty much this. Also, Sheeren didn't have any lines, which I found to be utterly hilarious. He sang but said nothing. Just sat there, quietly. He is a singer, not an actor :D 

On 7/17/2017 at 1:58 AM, The Onion Kniggit said:

I do like the fact that we see Lannister soldiers as normal people in the episode. It may just be the mountains men but they generally were portrayed as sadistic cunts in previous seasons.

For a show, that in my opinion, tries too hard to be “bad ass”, this was a good scene.  Yes they are Lannister soldiers, but, they are just normal young men who would rather be somewhere else and will probably end up dying for a bad cause they have no particular reason to support.

On 7/16/2017 at 11:29 PM, Wolves Die Young said:

For me The Hound stole the day!

Yes, this too. I always knew Sandor had a conscience, even if allegedly the word on the street is he doesn’t.

The Hound and the Brotherhood was a very good scene. The quip about getting involved with fire worshipers was the best joke the show has done in ages. Rory McCann and Richard Dormer are always marvellous!

Littlefinger didn't die!! :D

Jk (although I am glad that he'll make it a bit further).

I loved all the scenes with The Hound. The scene with Jon with his bannermen was good too. Arya and the soldiers was quite good.

And I liked that we saw practically all the characters with the exception of Mel and the Sand Snakes (now that's what I liked about this episode too - no Sand Snakes). It's possible that I forgot about someone though.

Archived