[SPOILER] Your Favorite Moment?

Princess Daenerys

When Cersei talked about her enemies.  I can't remember the exact words but it went something like "Enemies to the south, Ellaria and her brood of bitches.  Enemies to the west, Olenna the old cunt."  etc.  She sounded like Patsy Stone.  It was hilarious.

20 hours ago, Princess Daenerys said:

My favorite moment = when Dany pulled down Stannis Baratheon's banner.  

This was bittersweet to me.  I loved Stannis, glad he at least got mentioned a few times in the show.

Euron's proposal in the throne room with Cersei.  What a transformation from that weak and uncreative limp fish at the Kingsmoot.  He looked badass, had great lines, and had that same smiling eye charisma from the books.  "Here I am with one thousand ships and two good hands."  Totally flipped my opinion of him and restored a small amount of trust in D&D with the IronBorn.  I just hope this doesn't mean Reek gets the Aeron Damphair "the foresaken" chapter role, I can't handle any more Reek.

10 hours ago, Agent Orange said:

Dany touching the sand on the beach.  Epic moment.  It's what we've been waiting for all along.

This is mine as well.  Daenerys Targaryen comes home.  As a big fan of Dany, it was one of the most emotional scenes for me.  It was a wonderful moment. 

12 hours ago, Tour De Force said:

This is mine as well.  Daenerys Targaryen comes home.  As a big fan of Dany, it was one of the most emotional scenes for me.  It was a wonderful moment. 

They really nailed it. Emilia was great as usual, beautiful cinematography, yet more awe-inspiring and soulful music from Djawadi. I've already rewatched the sequence a lot. 

5 hours ago, cade said:

They really nailed it. Emilia was great as usual, beautiful cinematography, yet more awe-inspiring and soulful music from Djawadi. I've already rewatched the sequence a lot. 

Dany's facial expression on the boat, Varys glancing towards his boss, the dragons flying overhead.  Beautiful.  I loved all the Dany scenes.

Your Favorite Moment?

Daenerys arrives on Dragonstone.  I have waited for this very moment for so long. 

The scene opened with Dany looking at the island.  Her face was tense with emotion.  You can see the power of the moment in her body language.  Nicely acted, Emilia Clarke. 

Dragonstone. 

Daenerys getting off the boat and putting her hand on Westerosi soil.  The most important event ever in the story.  The Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar, and the First Men has arrived. 

Very little dialogue.  Thank goodness Tyrion kept his mouth shut.  His unwelcome wisecracks would have ruined this beautiful moment. 

Lots; don't know what to pick, the Arbor Gold Frey@The_Twins Wine Mixer; Clegane the Undertaker and Fire Seer; Olenna the Old C*nt; Cersei's "whatevvah to mourning" and Tommen's betrayal by suicide; I am not the biggest Sansa fan, but her "I'll assume you said something clever" staff to LF was nice as well; Jon's speech; Lady Mormont's "You don't tell me when to fight"; the March of the Undead; Dany's Landing. The winner for me is "the Arbor Gold Frey@The_Twins Wine Mixer"!

Archived