[SPOILER] Your Favorite Moment?

Princess Daenerys

18 hours ago, princess_snow said:

The shot of the dragons flying over Dragonstone. Beautiful. 

Gorgeous filmmaking that was.  However, my favorite part/moment was the scene on the beach.  When Daenerys Targaryen puts her hand on the ground.  The grounds of the island she was born on.  That was a powerful moment. 

2 hours ago, Widowmaker 811 said:

Gorgeous filmmaking that was.  However, my favorite part/moment was the scene on the beach.  When Daenerys Targaryen puts her hand on the ground.  The grounds of the island she was born on.  That was a powerful moment. 

Yes, agree. Actually I liked all the scenes at Dragaonstone that ep. I was a teeny bit disappointed it was unmanned tho.

On 7/19/2017 at 6:37 AM, cade said:

They really nailed it. Emilia was great as usual, beautiful cinematography, yet more awe-inspiring and soulful music from Djawadi. I've already rewatched the sequence a lot. 

:agree:

It was my favorite scene (moment) as well.  The weight of the moment was there.  The music added to the epic grandeur of the moment.  Daenerys finally arrives in Westeros.  Dragonstone is the best scene of this episode.

On 7/22/2017 at 7:13 PM, Rosetta Stone said:

Obviously the best moment for me was on the last scene:  Daenerys on Dragonstone.  When the unsullied bodyguards opened the iron gates to the fortress.  Dragonstone welcoming its rightful owner.

The entire scene on Dragonstone was wonderful.  They're my favorite scenes as well.

Archived