EPISODE 2 Predictions

Gomagoti

- Sea battle. (Stormborn)

- North/Vale discussing about Dany. Might end up supporting her.

- Arya meets Nymeria. I really hope they don't part ways again or even worse, Nymeria dying. Would be such a waste to even bring her up on screen.

- Cersei gets a few Reach & Dornish Lords to her side.

- Sandworms die.

- Bran reunited with Ghost at Castle Black.(Wishful thinking)

As it is Danny has a huge advantage vs Cercei. In my opinion and for dramatic reasons, the showrunners will have Danny face desperate situations before she has her victory. Maybe the sea battle happens way too early, maybe this episode, and have Euron destroy Targ fleet, and strip Danny from any means to move to mainland, stranding her and her army on Dragonstone.This could be desperate until something else happens to remedy the loss of the ships.

I still have some hopes for the Dragonbinder.

I think we will see euron catch the sand snakes at least though I am unsure if he will actually get yara and theon. Getting rid of the sand snakes and their mom or whatever she is makes dorne get thrown into disaray and takes them out of the fight temporarily. I think that will help even the odds for cersei.

Nymeria and arya reunion though I hope nymeria stays with arya.

Ghost makes his first apperance this season. hopefully

mel shows up at dragonstone

1 hour ago, pinoyathletics said:

Tyrion, Greyworm and Missandei drinking wine and playing another game like in the Pyramid last season. While Euron butchers the fleet of Daenarys. 

If this happens I will punch my TV. I hated Tyrion last season and have a feeling I will this season too.

17 hours ago, Ser Walter of AShwood said:

And why is that terrible exactly?
Leave enough defences to keep Dragonstone safe, send the unsullied by ship to the Westerlands, and have the Dothraki use the Riverlands (which is pretty much an undefenseless wasteland) to bring the Lannister-loyal Reach bannerman down.
In a couple of blows, the Crownlands can receive no more food, no gold to pay for their debt to the IB.
Tyrion knows how hard it is to take Kingslanding by storm, after all, he defended it a couple of seasons ago, a direct attack will be pointless.

It's terrible because she's splitting her forces. Her strength is that she has a well rounded army - a strike force on horse back, disciplined foot soldiers, and dragons to cover both. She doesn't need to do this quickly, she needs to do it properly. If there's no food in King's Landing, fine, take the reach, establish a base there to then take King's Landing. Casterly Rock makes no sense, it's on the other side of the continent. The Riverlands are inconsequential, there are no resources or armies there. It's the Reach and the Crownlands that she needs. That will be easier to take with her full (overpowered) force.

To be honest, the whole thing wold be over if she'd just landed her three dragons right on top of the capital rather than Dragonstone. There are no defences for dragons in KL. She'd win in 15 minutes. Now, everyone knows dragons are coming, so they can prepare. Oh, and what's this? Half her army is going somewhere else?

Show!Dany is the worst.

31 minutes ago, Regular John Umber said:

It's terrible because she's splitting her forces. Her strength is that she has a well rounded army - a strike force on horse back, disciplined foot soldiers, and dragons to cover both. She doesn't need to do this quickly, she needs to do it properly. If there's no food in King's Landing, fine, take the reach, establish a base there to then take King's Landing. Casterly Rock makes no sense, it's on the other side of the continent. The Riverlands are inconsequential, there are no resources or armies there. It's the Reach and the Crownlands that she needs. That will be easier to take with her full (overpowered) force.

To be honest, the whole thing wold be over if she'd just landed her three dragons right on top of the capital rather than Dragonstone. There are no defences for dragons in KL. She'd win in 15 minutes. Now, everyone knows dragons are coming, so they can prepare. Oh, and what's this? Half her army is going somewhere else?

Show!Dany is the worst.

This is all Logistical, HBO and logistics dont mix.

Euron will take out Dany's fleet and even the odds a bit.  In doing so he'll capture someone of value and bring them to Cersei in my opinion.  This is largely based on the trailer and some loose spoilers from Watchers on the Wall during filming. Tyrion will send the unsullied to Casterley Rock where Grey worm will die after the love scene with Missandei which is in the trailer.

Arya will meet Nymeria and decide to go North back to Winterfell instead of Kingslanding.

I reckon it's the Knights of the Vale storming out of Winterfell and Littlefinger is stirring stuff.  Jon will decide to go south after hearing from South but I don't know how Same will send a raven to Jon as he wouldn't know where he is I assume.

Surely we will see Bran and Sam too.  I'd also like to see more of the Brotherhood but think they may miss this one and turn up in episode 3 at Eastwatch with Tormund.

19 hours ago, fire&blood said:

Arya/Nymeria reunion!!!!!! PLEASE. I think the promo showed one of her packmates.  It looked a little too small to be a direwolf. But, I really hope in some way that Nymeria senses Arya's presence, or Arya follows the wolf and is led to Nymeria.  Can you imagine those two together??? Especially if D&D follow GRRM's story.

I'm starting to lean towards the wolf in the promo being a wolf of Nymeria's pack...but not Nymeria. The wolf pack & Arya cross paths, this wolf wants to attack Arya but Nymeria intervenes. 

• Unsullied to Casterly Rock/Lannisport
  • Others/WWalkers approach the wall, NW scatters, miles away Edd hears of this and goes back to the Fist to get the dragonstones/horn
  • Yes, Varys and Daenarys will talk strategy
  • Free Folk get butchered at Eastwatch
  • hints are dropped by Qyburn to get Jamie a Frankenhand that will lead up to awesomeness.  (wishful thinking)
  • Bran has vision of another dragon egg

Melisandre decides that Dany is now the Lord of Light's chosen one.

Euron captures Yara or Theon and gives them the Damphair treatment (implied/threatens molestation, tied to the prowl of the ship).  It would suck to see Theon get the Reek treatment again but they need to do something to make Euron badass.  Maybe Ellaria or a sandsnake as suggested earlier.

Littlefinger gets too familiar with Jon, perhaps making cryptic comments about his unknown mother.

1 hour ago, Short Claw said:

Why would Dany attack the Reach when at this point the Reach is an ally? Good Lord, some of these predictions are just silly. 

Maybe not all the Reach Lords sided with the Tyrells? Hoping to get rewarded by Cersei if she wins? I thought I heard rumors that

Spoiler

Randyll Tarly would side with Cersei but I have a feeling all he's gonna be doing is trying to get his sword back from Sam.

Archived