hound and skeletons

Gomagoti

They were the father and daughter that gave food and shelter to Hound and Arya back in season 4. Hound eventually robs them forcefully and when Arya objects, he justifies his actions by saying that the farmer and daughter will die during the winter anyways.

Him burying them now shows that he is somewhat remorseful of him robbing them and buries them out of respect.

I also think it was a reference to the gravedigger scene from AFoC.

I am going out on a limb that the Hound will end up being the one who kills the Night King. All this foreshadowing about why he is alive, why he is here, his purpose etc....

On 18-7-2017 at 5:28 PM, Jayc said:

I am going out on a limb that the Hound will end up being the one who kills the Night King. All this foreshadowing about why he is alive, why he is here, his purpose etc....

Hm, don't know about that. Could well be of course. On the other hand there is his hate/fear for fire, will that have anything to do with the story?

On 7/20/2017 at 4:04 AM, Count Winter said:

Hm, don't know about that. Could well be of course. On the other hand there is his hate/fear for fire, will that have anything to do with the story?

There is a theory out there backed up by the fact that only 3 episodes have started without a flashback or teaser

The 1st episode which introduced the White Walkers

The next episode was when Neds sword was melted down and reformed into 2 swords (Oathkeeper being one of them)

And the last episode was the reintroduction of the Hound last season

So the theory goes, The Hound will somehow come into possession of the Oathkeeper and use it to kill the Night King.

Now we have all this foreshadowing about why you are here, why are you alive, why did the lord a light bring you back etc....

Lastly, he is easily one of the best characters in the show

Archived