Ran

Book spoiler discussion of the show goes here, for those who want to discuss the episode in relation to the books, and with reference to spoilers from them.

This topic should open automatically around the start of airing.

Yes! So glad to see Nymeria. Sorry about Yara and the reappearance of Reek. Wonder what will happen with Sansa? She doesn't seem to have much of an instinct for ruling, but who knows.  Jon really has a good idea of who makes good allies. Sansa, not so much.

It's good to see Arya finally heading north. I hope Nymeria reappears if Arya ever needs her.

And I like Grey Worm and Missandei.

I'm not sure Arya is still heading north. I think she realized it's "not her".

Jon going to meet the queen.

And she pretty much just lost all of her support in westeros this episode. So, the king and the queen need a partnership badly.

are those wedding bells I hear?

The 

1 hour ago, Ari27 said:

And she pretty much just lost all of her support in westeros this episode. So, the king and the queen need a partnership badly.

The wolves haven't show any special magic, Im confused by Arya remark that's not you. I hope they come back next to the Dragons there my fav to sit the iron throne ; )

1 hour ago, Ari27 said:

Early on many were calling for that, I for one would love it there both my favorite characters and they match each other perfectly IMOP.. 

On 7/23/2017 at 5:50 PM, Ran said:

Book spoiler discussion of the show goes here, for those who want to discuss the episode in relation to the books, and with reference to spoilers from them.

This topic should open automatically around the start of airing.

Hey Ran. I loved it, as I love all Dany centric episodes.

Archived