How would you rate episode 702?

Ran

How would you rate episode 702?  

270 members have voted

1. 1. What's your rating from 1-10, with 10 being the highest/best?

A good episode .  Euron and that sea battle was just great , one most awesome scenes in the entire series IMO. Finally Euron is  starting to become a true maniac , much like his book counterpart . Give this a guy a dragon . 

Hey, a scene where sandsnakes were actually cool to watch. Not coincidentaly, they died. And Tyene looks much better now.

Euron saved the episode. If anything, because GoT was getting dangerously close into predictable territory. But now, with his victory and Oleana putting shit on Danny's head their invasion might go deadly wrong.

I am impressed with the early conversations this episode, a lot of dialog exchange that I had been waiting to hear.

A good episode things have developed with the logic of the narrative as it has developed this season.

Edited by boojam

I went with 5, didn't build on some of the promise of last week, too much time on Missandei-Grey Worm sex and too little terrifying naval battle at the end, and the Arya-Nymeria reunion scene was mildly confusing and felt shoehorned in.  A fast, confused episode with too much wheel spinning and not enough character moments or forward plot, but also not among the worst GOT episodes.

I should be use to it but I have to watch Grey worm instead of them setting up the Iron fleet battle a little better. In a 4 min scene the whole fleet is wiped out. No build up nothing just sillyness that would never happen no watch guard just another sex scene and a quick wipe out. 

Jon Would let Sansa know his plans before he mentions it to the other lords. I do agree and did like the Dany vs Vary's scene. I sure wish the scenes of Dragon Stone and even Winterfell would have a more true to life appearance. Serving folks and life around it. When King Robert had his Iron thrones scenes it would look like a throne room might. Not sure if its budgets or what. When they had George material would get Tyrion and Jamie eating it looked like real life. 

I didn't expect this season to be as good as the first 4 but it's been decent so far. It feels different as it's all one big connected storyline now, there are no more interesting subplots. As for filler scenes they will always have them so don't expect those to go away. 

20 minutes ago, xjlxking said:

The battle was great. Euron is a much better fighter than I was expecting to witness. 

I was not shocked by the deaths, or seeing Nymeria again. However, i was shocked by Theon... THEONNN WHYYY

Theon saw Yara's men getting tortured and got flashbacks of Ramsay, if it wasn't for that i'm sure Theon would have been more than happy to fight Euron!.