[SPOILERS] What did you love about this episode?

Wolves Die Young

Dany and Varys, Arya and Hot Pie, and for the first time Euron.

48 minutes ago, goomba said:

Thanks to Euron we finally see why the Ironborn were feared, he lreminded me of the Red Krakken, Dalton Greyjoy

Yup, this was much improvement for them. I loved how he fought, the Sand Snakes get hitting, he kept coming. 

11 minutes ago, Ice Walker said:

- Jon shutting Sansa down by giving her all the power.

D&D are closing a plot hole made because of a fan service, many people questioned why Alys Karstark and Lyanna Mormont are heads of their houses and not Sansa Stark, the writers are simply reverting the story to its normal trajectory

Dunno if already made this allusion, but I really liked Nymeria sticking with her pack rather than rejoining Arya.  Was totally like the end of Rise of the Planet of the Apes:  "Caesar is home."

In the spirit of this thread, I also really liked Dany confronting Varys (and Varys' justifiable defense), and Jon ceding power to Sansa.

- Euron

- Hot Pie

- Qyburn and his harpoon. He looked so happy and proud showing it to Cersei!

- Olenna telling Dany to act like a fucking dragon already.

- I'm a straight dude, so I'm bound to say I liked the Missandei scene for...reasons.

17 minutes ago, Future Null Infinity said:

D&D are closing a plot hole made because of a fan service, many people questioned why Alys Karstark and Lyanna Mormont are heads of their houses and not Sansa Stark, the writers are simply reverting the story to its normal trajectory

Jon is king because of Robb's letter not because of fan service.

10 minutes ago, Future Null Infinity said:

There is no robb's letter in the show, it's only in the books so yes, it was a fan service leading to a plot hole, and it wasn't late to correct it

Erm, Robb's letter may resurface in the books, or may not.  If Jon becomes kitn in the books he will win it in the same basic way he did in the show:  on the battlefield.  The letter is just a cherry on top.

Archived