[SPOILERS] What did you love about this episode?

Wolves Die Young

Eurons crushing entrance was fun.

Lena Headey has been great in both episodes, she's so great at demonizing.

Quiborn has developed a sweet dragon spear chucker thingy.

Varys dialogue to Dany was noblesque.

HotPie/Arya encounter well done, loved the music and Maisie Williams acting was spot on over the reveal of Winterfell being back in Stark control and Arya realizing she can finally go home.

Arya reunites with Nymeria, so poignant a moment. Arya fans have waited years for her journey to get back to where this episode places her.

The Sandsnakes died fighting bravely and convincingly, a small vindication for them.

But far and away this episode was all about Arya for me, this arc has been long in the making to get to this point. iI cant wait to see her in Winterfell again.

2 hours ago, The Onion Kniggit said:

Bad pussy is dead pussy and by Euron's hands no less.

Considering everything leaked has been shown to be true so far, Euron might be the last person I give a shit about 

Hide contents

once they execute Littlefinger at the end of the season.

So people can just talk about leaks anywhere now?

I loved that the Tyrells and Martells were shut up so quickly when Tyrion mentioned attacking Casterly Rock lol.

Euron Greyjoy is an awesome villian, last season he was really plain and boring but this season they have made him more eccentric and his battle axe was kick ass. 

I enjoyed Jon Snow quickly shutting Sansa up with power and the Greyworm scene was nice for obvious reasons ;). 

3 hours ago, The Onion Kniggit said:

Bad pussy is dead pussy and by Euron's hands no less.

Considering everything leaked has been shown to be true so far, Euron might be the last person I give a shit about 

Reveal hidden contents

once they execute Littlefinger at the end of the season.

actually the one who said that to bronn was taken not killed.  Though I expect she will wish she was soon.

Dany's war planning, interaction with her small council

The naval defeat which will align the remaining Reach houses with the Lannisters, no siege this way, will set up the land battle we want

The way Jon strangled LF just like Ned did in season 1....

Hot pie turning Arya around...I wondered who would do that

Now that they've shown us the wolf pack, we get to ponder when they will pull that trigger "probably season 8 end game"

Euron's laugh was excellent. Finally a character that seems believable to GRRMs universe - unhinged and fights like a beast with an axe in close quarters.

I liked a lot of this episode, to tell the truth. Most of the dialogue, characterisations and plot progressions made sense.

49 minutes ago, ummester said:

Euron's laugh was excellent. Finally a character that seems believable to GRRMs universe - unhinged and fights like a beast with an axe in close quarters.

I liked a lot of this episode, to tell the truth. Most of the dialogue, characterisations and plot progressions made sense.

This Euron is better than GRRM's Euron.  GRRM's Euron is like a cartoon character.

9 hours ago, goomba said:

he reminded me of the Red Krakken, Dalton Greyjoy

So much this!

And in overall the makeup, lighting and effects, and facial expressions of everyone in the final standoff between Theon and Euron was amazing. Still love Alfie Allen as Theon. Show Euron has grown on me a lot.

Also Jon strangling Baelish was very good.

In general I'm expecting great things from the fighting/violence this season, even if I am not too into the plot in any meaningful way.

Love Arya's scene with Nymeria. Loved the way the music matched what was going on relationally. I believe Nymeria does not accept Arya because she is not fully "Stark", and the fact that only half the Stark theme plays during this scene and lingers on the high note is fantastic. Actually felt so sad watching Nymeria walk away from Arya. I hope they work things out.

Archived