Best lines in 702

Wolves Die Young

2 minutes ago, DireWolfSpirit said:

One of the lines that interested me was where we see Missandei wisely correcting Danys translation about the foretelling of a Prince/Princess and how it translates as not being gender specific.

The most interesting part of the episode for me.

In terms of lines maybe "that's not you" after i had the meaning explained on here. 

"All dwarves are bastards in their fathers eyes." Not a new line but nice for them use it again to prove that Tyrion means it well.

"I have her, come an get her." The way he delivered it with such a menace, psycho rage and his eyes.

"Give your uncle a kiss."

What a madman Euron is :D Although I find him to be a bit too powerful; especially considering how many times he had been sliced by those Sandsnakes and not being hindered by it, that line just made me laugh

On 24/07/2017 at 10:19 AM, DireWolfSpirit said:

One of the lines that interested me was where we see Missandei wisely correcting Danys translation about the foretelling of a Prince/Princess and how it translates as not being gender specific.

Yep, as a linguist I really approved of this wise little grammarian's comment, albeit the way in which it was included in the scene was very clumsy in D&D's part.

Also,

- Arya's words in the Nymeria scene. "No, that's not me." So much nostalgia.
- Hot Pie still thinking that armour = knight
- "Mama, mama, mama" .... the scene itself was super annoying but this one made me laugh a bit

Archived