Predictions

Gomagoti

17 minutes ago, Morgana Lannister said:

This would make sense but Ellaria hates the Lannisters with a passion and Yara hates Euron just as much.  I wonder if they would take poison rather than being killed or confessing.

Sorry but I don't see from where some prisoners will get poison

My thought about Daenerys losing the battle of Casterly Rock came from the focus on "Daenerys will not be the queen of ashes" in the last episode and as far as I know, GOT always goes againt wishes, so I'm sure she wil become a queen of ashes and to get to that she needs rage, first stage of the rage : losing the dornish and greyjoy armies, stage two : losing the Unsullied because Jaime will prepare a surprise attack against them in casterly rock and stage three : the death of some of her dragons by Qyburn

6 minutes ago, Future Null Infinity said:

Sorry but I don't see from where some prisoners will get poison

My thought about Daenerys losing the battle of Casterly Rock came from the focus on "Daenerys will not be the queen of ashes" in the last episode and as far as I know, GOT always goes againt wishes, so I'm sure she wil become a queen of ashes and to get to that she needs rage, first stage of the rage : losing the dornish and greyjoy armies, stage two : losing the Unsullied because Jaime will prepare a surprise attack against them in casterly rock and stage three : the death of some of her dragons by Qyburn

I get the impression that the Dornish royal family as it were carry hidden poison on them at all times lol  For instance, it was common knowledge that Oberyn was a poisons expert and his signature trick was poisoning his weapons; yet he managed to put that on his spare in that duel... One would have thought that, since he was standing for Tyrion that Cersei's forces would have searched him for that sort of thing, although it would appear they didn't.  I could be wrong though.

I agree with you that that sort of irony is very GOT, however we could be going from what everybody (including me lol) were moaning about before the 2nd episode is that Dany's party was too strong and too much of an easy win, if what you say happens, the opposite applies, even with her dragons...  I am inclined to think however that Casterly Rock may burn or be very, very badly damaged indeed, possibly even Tyrion's fault (although I would hate that lol).  

Spoiler

Now there was a spoiler going around re Tarly and his son which I think would fit in this context if Dany gets desperate and really enraged...

I reckon things will start going very badly for Dany, Tyrion, Greyworm and co to the point is almost all lost and then something will switch the odds, possible Tyrion's inner knowledge of the fortress, maybe that and something else.

As for the dragons, I admit I read some spoilers but I kind of agree with them.  I think it is way to soon for a dragon to die, although one may be badly injured...

31 minutes ago, Morgana Lannister said:

possibly even Tyrion's fault (although I would hate that lol).  

I don't think that Daenerys will put the responsibility of the failures on Tyrion but I think that she will stop listening to his advices and go for a full attack on King's landing instead of a siege as a result of despair and rage, I always have the scene of the house of undying in mind, one of the two queens will do the unthinkable, I always wondered why Daenerys was alone at the wall without her dragons and armies, hard times are coming for Daenerys in her battle with Cersei

I know everything already been said but:

Grey Worm will die.

I hope Sam will indeed contract greyscale, even if I like his character, otherwise Jorah going away to get happily cured and then possibly meeting his beloved Khaleesi again would be so fucking cheesy and stupid I'd die.

Jon will not kneel and neither should he. I'm hoping on some great interactions between all the characters present. Between Jon and Tyrion, Davos and Mel, Jon and Dany (being family but not knowing it), there's so much potential, I hope they don't screw this up.

Cersei will not marry Euron yet and neither should she, maybe she'll finally do something ACTUALLY clever, instead of being referred to as being clever by everyone (except for Tywin) while actually being a spiteful, sadist, short-sighted idiot.

Bran will be an exposition machine again.

The Hound and co will reach Winterfell and try to get more people to join them on their way to the Wall.

Arya will arrive at WF in the end but have missed Jon. I'm expecting a shot of her arriving but not showing any actual reunion with Sansa yet.

LF will try and play Sansa to get her to undermine Jon's rule and establish herself as a more fit Queen of the North.

2 hours ago, Future Null Infinity said:

I don't think that Daenerys will put the responsibility of the failures on Tyrion but I think that she will stop listening to his advices and go for a full attack on King's landing instead of a siege as a result of despair and rage, I always have the scene of the house of undying in mind, one of the two queens will do the unthinkable, I always wondered why Daenerys was alone at the wall without her dragons and armies, hard times are coming for Daenerys in her battle with Cersei

That could be an interesting twist since everyone expects Cersei to be the one to destroy the city (which okay she nearly did last season).  My interpretation of the House of the Undying visions though, but perhaps too literal (and we all know not to take things too literally though lol) is that she would have the chance to take the throne in KL (or even fight in KL) but that she will head north instead.  I also think that, if taking literally, that the fact that she saw Drogo and her child could mean that she dies in the end (but "me thinks" in the battle with WWs)

Maybe the only one who finally talks sense into Dany and her "birth right" is Jon although others will have to pave the road for this.  I suspect Tyrion will be one of them.  I think he trusts Jon and they parted as friends...  Jon via Melissandre's testimony, mayhaps also (although Davos will have a thing or two to say...).  I seriously believe (but could well be because she has been defeated in the south - grant you - ) that she definitely will head north as a final destination.

Cersei and/or Euron will win a few battles but they are not end-game, especially with Maggie's prophecy but again prophecies should be cleverly twisted so we shall see... (as I seem fond of repeating lol)

I believe Dany will do something pretty questionable when totally mad due to her losses though 

Spoiler

like burning Tarly and son to a crisp to the horror of Varys and Tyrion, as per the spoilers, but maybe I am too influenced by those spoilers, although so far the context they are building up to could make it possible...

Now, an interesting thing in this dynamic is Tyrion/Jaime.  In the books they are both mad at each other, although Tyrion dream indicates that part of him still loves Jaime, and let's be fair to Jaime; he rescued Tyrion from a certain death.  In the show they embraced as they parted, okay then Tyrion killed Tywin... but I am sure Jaime knew what Tywin could be like, so Jaime could be the wild card here.  Externally he is in full support of Cersei, planning, recruiting Lords to her cause et al, yet that look at the end of the last series was not too happy with her  Their exchange in the first chapter of s 7 was (IMHO), his mouth saying one thing and his body language another.  He could actually turn out to be "kingsmaker" (i.e. battle winner precipitant) for one or the other.  He always had a soft spot for Tyrion but has been under Cersei's thumb all his life and is in love with her still.  Not a position I would like to find myself in (piggy in the middle).  He will defend CR for sure but is his heart really in it?  Now, if Tyrion does something stupid and, say, unable to take CR, destroys it or looks like he is about to, this may make Jaime support Cersei more vigorously.  Still Jaime is not stupid and who is she backed by?  a mad pirate who wants to marry her, a mad scientist and a un Undead psychopath lol  Surely, he can see this.  Maybe one of the reasons, apart from gaining power for the "cause" why he so actively recruited Tarly is that, as unsympathetic as the guy may be, at least he is rational (so better have someone with some sense on their team to balance things up a bit lol).  On the other hand, if Cersei crosses yet another line in Jaime's book, his allegiance may change... I really, really think he is the wild card here.  Tyrion knows CR well but so does Jaime also so you maybe onto something in saying that they will lose Casterly Rock (Team Dany).

Okay, digressing a bit (as this is from ep 2) but personally I thought that Olenna's advice was the most ill advised counsel ever.  Whilst Tyrion is preaching caution and restrain, Olenna is egging her to do as she likes and to make bold movements.  I see Dany not as a villain but as someone rather confused in her desire to be fair to the people -v- being feared enough to be successful and blinded by her "birth right" self-entitlement.  Still I think she is likely to take Olenna's approach.  Olenna has always been clever but she has nothing to lose anymore ... almost everyone here (apart from Davos -perhaps - and/or Jon) is highly motivated by revenge and that cannot end well.  Arguably, Tyrion was the same after season 4 but he is much younger and can be shown that he still has a life ahead of him, Olenna is at the end of hers...

Anyhow, sorry if I departed a bit from the comment I answered, although I guess still in line with my predictions for what is to come ;)

17 hours ago, Ser Walter of AShwood said:

Actually, I think that "The Queens Justice" will be Jaime's trigger to leave Cersei.
The Queens Justice being the way that Cersei will kill the remaining Sandsnake and have Ellaria watch while that happens. Someone else mentioned that she would act the same way Aegon did with Brandon and Rickard. If she would indeed do that, Jaime will be sure that 'his Queen' is as mad as Aegon ever was....

Actually that makes a lot more sense, and provides more motive, although I still think Jaime loves her at this point. 

Well I think the battles will be Highgarden with Jamie and Randyll Tarly.  I really need Tarly to join Jamie.    It gets him closer to Old Town and Heartsbane.  Leave that for a minute.

Sam will spirit Jorah out of town and if he's got the brains he should have by now he will have heard some of Jorah's story and send Heartsbane with Jorah with the intention of getting it to Jon.  Sam gets busted and booted from the citadel.   Maybe he catches a fast boat with Jorah.  Good times.  

The Unsullied will attack Casterly Rock.  They will win, but Grey Worm will die.    This places the Unsullied, Dany's finest, near the middle of Westeros in close proximity to both the Riverlands and Iron Islands.   Leave that for a minute.  On 2nd thought, leave it for another episode.   Dany's elite are in an excellent position here.   

Jamie will take Highgarden and then see his army decimated in a revenge strike from the dragons and Dothraki.  I would really like a 2nd dragonrider to help with the logistics.  Tarly will be killed.   Dickon will be killed.   Jamie and Bronn will narrowly escape.    One of the dragons will torch the stupid scorpion before it hits anything in the air.   I wouldn't mind if Qyburn was the one pulling the lever when that happens.  

Euron will bring his gifts to Cersei.   I think she's nuts enough to kill Tyene right in front of Ellaria.  And she likes fire.    It's not my idea but I enjoy the idea of a reenactment of the murders of Rickard and Brandon right there in front of everyone.    

Euron will want to draw out any information from Yara.   I say he keeps and plays with her for an excruciating while.  

Bran gets to Winterfell.  Arya ends up somewhere, probably in some sort of trouble.   Little Finger pouts because Sansa is only paying attention to Bran.   Sansa and Little Finger will both be revealed to be up to something separately.   

Jon struts up to Dragonstone and impresses everyone.   Hopefully Tyrion will clue him in on what a diva Dany can be.   The Night King continues his exodus south, inching closer to The Wall.    

I think it's possible that the BWB may either arrive somewhere important or cross paths with Arya.  

6 down.   Poor Brienne, Pod, Mel, Varys and Bronn are part of a quickly vanishing community of supporting characters.   

6 hours ago, Morgana Lannister said:

Okay, digressing a bit (as this is from ep 2) but personally I thought that Olenna's advice was the most ill advised counsel ever.  Whilst Tyrion is preaching caution and restrain, Olenna is egging her to do as she likes and to make bold movements.  I see Dany not as a villain but as someone rather confused in her desire to be fair to the people -v- being feared enough to be successful and blinded by her "birth right" self-entitlement.  Still I think she is likely to take Olenna's approach.  Olenna has always been clever but she has nothing to lose anymore ... almost everyone here (apart from Davos -perhaps - and/or Jon) is highly motivated by revenge and that cannot end well.  Arguably, Tyrion was the same after season 4 but he is much younger and can be shown that he still has a life ahead of him, Olenna is at the end of hers...

Very good observation! I didn't get the meaning when I watched the show, so now Deanerys will choose between two tactics : the Tyrion's way or the Olenna's way

Can someone tell me why Jon's fans are melting, weeping and crying everywhere about the request of Daenerys that Jon must bend the knee  saying "how dare she requests such thing" ?

It's realistic, she's a military might and more powerful than him so it's normal that she requests allegiance by kneeling and like the true king Stannis said "They will bend the knee or I'll destroy them"

And if she get the 7 kingdoms then he will kneel, so he will kneel sooner or later!

9 hours ago, Morgana Lannister said:

So in summary, Olenna is urging Dany to "burn them all!" and hoping to bring out the mad king in the daughter? I see that. Yeah. Olenna would take delight in that, at this point.

Arya arrives at Winterfell and together with Sansa put together the gist of Littlefinger's involvement in Ned's end.

Arya reunites with the Hound

Cersei tortures Ellaria and uncovers plans for the attack on Casterly Rock

Bronn & Bad Pussy have a scene... could Bronn spring her from jail and make his way back to Tyrion? Kinda hoping for this.

5 hours ago, Stark_in_Winterfell said:

So in summary, Olenna is urging Dany to "burn them all!" and hoping to bring out the mad king in the daughter? I see that. Yeah. Olenna would take delight in that, at this point.

I think Olenna has run out of patience and wants to see Cersei destroyed fast and something like a siege or an elaborate plan that takes time doesn't suit her.  I reckon she is not that bother about the repercusions since both her last scene last season and the one when she talks about Margaery prove that she has little to live for now without her family.

-I'd like to see Sansa as Acting Queen of the North, delivering justice for the loss of her aunt to LF. I'd love to see her passing the sentence on her own, or at least imprison LF until he is heard by Jon.

-Varys speaking to Jon about Ned, the plot against him and his beheading instead of taking the black; and LF's stance at that time.

-The Sand Snakes will be a forgotten memory along with their mother. It would be stupid to kill them all, as they can be used as a lever for the Dornish Lords to follow Cersei.

-Theon will be saved by Gendry and they will drift back to Dragonstone.

-Jon will cross paths with Arya. Jon will tell Arya about Sansa and LF's past influence over her. Arya will kill LF and will make it look like an accident so that the Vale does not, even typically, revolt against Winterfell.

-Yara won't die, she will be instead held by the Crown as a prisoner-surety against Euron, because Yara has a legitimate claim against her uncle, therefore she will be an imprisoned living threat to Euron.

-Theon will end up with the Starks in order to close his circle and redeem himself.

-Bran will abdicate his rights to Winterfell in favour of Jon, in case there are any voices against his Kingship over the North; likely for Bran to appoint Jon Lord of Winterfell in order to avoid any fuss (if LF is around he will create it and will try to undermine Jon). He will ask to be taken to the Heart tree.

-Davos will be very pissed to see Melisandre, but won't make a scene. Jon will explain to Dany what Melisandre has done to Shireen.

-Jon will meet the dragons and they will get on fine.

-Casterly Rock will be taken at a cost. Grey Worm will die as the main cast will be coming together, and Jorah, there will be no time for giving out time to supporting actors such as Grey Worm. 

-White Walkers will be seen near Westwatch-by-the-Bridge and not at Eastwatch.

9 hours ago, Future Null Infinity said:

Can someone tell me why Jon's fans are melting, weeping and crying everywhere about the request of Daenerys that Jon must bend the knee  saying "how dare she requests such thing" ?

It's realistic, she's a military might and more powerful than him so it's normal that she requests allegiance by kneeling and like the true king Stannis said "They will bend the knee or I'll destroy them"

And if she get the 7 kingdoms then he will kneel, so he will kneel sooner or later!

The thing that pisses me off is she demands Jon to kneel while her female gang is given a pass even though they are proven bad allies. Yara a confessed Reaver, Ollena to smug to kneel, Ellaria KILLED HER OWN F•••ING LORD: But na it's cool girl power right.

Queens Justice: So who are the queens of this episode? Safe to say they will contrast the actions of Cersi (who will have someone killed) and Dany (who will not kill Jon for refusing to bend the knee) Then throw in Sansa for a twist (she is in charge of the north so she's kinda a queen. OH maybe a cameo from the nights queen? (I know she's book only at this point but why not?)

3 hours ago, The Dew said:

Casterly Rock will be taken at a cost. Grey Worm will die as the main cast will be coming together, and Jorah, there will be no time for giving out time to supporting actors such as Grey Worm.

Especially since they gave Grey Worm his Pinochio scene (look i'm a real person, with feelings, c'mon people grow attached to me! i'm going to die soon)

Predictions:

Gendry to pick up Reek/Theon after rowing non stop since Season 3.

Unsullied Capture Castely Rock, Tyrion knows where Tywin has hidden more gold. Maybe in the Mine at Castamere that got flooded out and some other places.

Jaime and Randyl Tarly Capture High Garden. Olena is executed. Before giving a very vile epic Queen of Thorns Speech.

Jaime captured and loses his other hand.

Yara and Ellaria take poison.

Bronn rescues Tyene.

Sam Tarly Keeps peeling Jorah like an onion.

Bran has another vision about the Nights Kings past.

The Nights King and his undead army take a detour around the eastern side of the wall.

Little Finger tries to corrupt Sansa into betraying Jon.

Archived