Predictions

Gomagoti

• Samwell Tarly happens to find an old book describing electricity and a rough description of the Telegraph. He stops being an acolyte of the Citadel, founds a company named Tarly Inc. and establishes a network of telegraphs all through Westeros, thus liberating all ravens from postal service. He is named saviour of the birds after that.
  • Arya finds a nice place in the Riverlands and lays the foundation of the first outdoor Zoo in history. Money really starts to flow in, once she can present Jorah the Stone Man as the main attraction.
  • Jaime falls in love with Ellaria Sand, he frees her, they sail to the Summer Islands and lived there ever happy after.
  • Cersei, furious about Ellaria's escape, goes down to the Black cells in the Red Kepp to burn Yara alive, only to find a paper "Gone Fishing" at the door. Euron finally found his heart for his own Family, freed Yara and both returned to the Iron Islands where they founded the soon famous Fish Restaurant "The Kraken's Delight"
  • Tyrion gets mad while brooding over his military plans to conquer Westeros without burning or killing anyone. He ends up with the Silent Sister, being the first ever man accepted in this old an honorable order.
  • Melisandre finalyy tells Varys what the voice had said when his cock was burned: "Covfefe" which is Low Valyrian and means - well nothing at all. After that Varys is no longer afraid of black Magic. He marries Melisandre but instantly gets mad the moment he presents her with a new necklace and takes off the old one. He joins Tyrion.
  • Dany and Jon get bored over being King or Queen. They found the "Dragons Bay Boy", a predeccessor of the Playboy. Both figure as poster boy and girl in the first edition.
  • Davos, always dutiful, creates the Dragonglass Mining Company on Dragonstone. Unfortunately Samwell Tarly forgot to tell in his letter the precise position of the dragonglass ore on the island; Davos spends the rest of his life searching for it.
  • Sansa opens a hairdresser shop at Winterfell, Littlefinger a shop for expensive clothes. Both remain celibataire.
  • Brienne marries Tormund.
  • Bran Stark is frustrated of being omitted so many times in the Show, tells himself that all his precious training as a Greenseer wasn't that exiting at all. He follows Meera to her home into the Neck and starts studying frogs and lizards there and establishes the theory of Evolution.
  • Cersei remains Queen of the Seven Kingdoms, after all. She finally marries Qyburn (the only man left at court).

36 minutes ago, Greywater-Watch said:

Sansa opens a hairdresser shop at Winterfell,

rather, a lemon cakes shop :D

Tyene "the bad pussy" sand : will open her martial arts dungeon with online inscription

Gendry : will write a best seller book "how to sail across the world for four seasons"

Jaqen : Will play the leading role in the live action movie "Deathstroke", this movie will bomb at the box office

Kinvara : will open a stand for selling t-shirts "R'hllor is the best god"

57 minutes ago, Future Null Infinity said:

rather, a lemon cakes shop :D

Tyene "the bad pussy" sand : will open her martial arts dungeon with online inscription

Gendry : will write a best seller book "how to sail across the world for four seasons"

Jaqen : Will play the leading role in the live action movie "Deathstroke", this movie will bomb at the box office

Kinvara : will open a stand for selling t-shirts "R'hllor is the best god"

:wub: Love your additional comments!

I forgot the White Walkers. In fact a great misunderstanding. The wall was in fact built by the White Walkers (the great great great ....great grandfather of the Night King). Brandon the Builder was just an imposter, claiming he had build it. The ancestors of the Night King knew that South of the Wall the White Walkers could not survive due to the climate change (global heating). But - fortunately for humans - this knowledge was lost on both sides of the wall.

The thing about spells woven into the wall hindering the White Walkers to pass it - it is just bullshit (a tale in fact invented by Brandon the Builder to make his claimed work more "magical"). Once the Dead Army walks around Eastwatch and South of the wall they will all soon melt away and die. No need for any fight or Night Watch.

3 hours ago, Future Null Infinity said:

A teenager with his aunt!!! :bawl: I despise even the thought of that ship, Jonsa and Jonarya

I hope it will never happen, Stop Incest 2017 :D

The thing is that Daenerys left Daario because in Westeros she needed allies, and as she said the best way to make allies is with marriage.. An now let's take a look at the great houses of Westeros:

Tyrells: are with her

Martells: All dead, except some snakes of the desert that were with her

Greyjoys: she already chose which gj she wants

Tullys: no Tullys left...

Lannisters: No comment

And here are the only houses with a male heir:

Arryn: I don't think Dany want to suckle little Robin

Tarly: I don't think Sam's brother even if he wanted he will have a chance of a marriage..

So the only one left is Jon...

There is also one more thing that I have in mind but it contains spoiler from books..

Spoiler

"Her silver was trotting through the grass, to a darkling stream beneath a sea of stars. A corpse stood at the prow of a ship, eyes bright in his dead face, grey lips smiling sadly. A blue flower grew from a chink in a wall of ice, and filled the air with sweetness... mother of dragons, bride of fire..."

In season 6 Dany told Tyrion that she is afraid of feeling nothing.. She a man who loved her and felt nothing.. Nothing brings her real happiness.. She always wear black clothes(in the show clothes have meaning)

And according to the passage:

Spoiler

The blue flower is referring to Jon, since it was his mother favorite flower, and it is growing on the Wall. As it says, this blue flower filled the air with sweetness. 

4 hours ago, Greywater-Watch said:

:wub: Love your additional comments!

I forgot the White Walkers. In fact a great misunderstanding. The wall was in fact built by the White Walkers (the great great great ....great grandfather of the Night King). Brandon the Builder was just an imposter, claiming he had build it. The ancestors of the Night King knew that South of the Wall the White Walkers could not survive due to the climate change (global heating). But - fortunately for humans - this knowledge was lost on both sides of the wall.

The thing about spells woven into the wall hindering the White Walkers to pass it - it is just bullshit (a tale in fact invented by Brandon the Builder to make his claimed work more "magical"). Once the Dead Army walks around Eastwatch and South of the wall they will all soon melt away and die. No need for any fight or Night Watch.

Or even Better the Nights King and the White Walkers sue the Starks for damages regarding ownership of the wall plus a settlement fee.

Starks end up having to sell Winterfell to cover legal costs and settlement fee for the White Walkers. Who claim oral defamation also for being portrayed by Jon Snow as the Monsters and that Hardholme was merely a miscalculated accident.

1 hour ago, Styl7 said:

The thing is that Daenerys left Daario because in Westeros she needed allies, and as she said the best way to make allies is with marriage.. An now let's take a look at the great houses of Westeros:

Tarly: I don't think Sam's brother even if he wanted he will have a chance of a marriage..

There is also one more thing that I have in mind but it contains spoiler from books..

Hide contents

In season 6 Dany told Tyrion that she is afraid of feeling nothing.. She a man who loved her and felt nothing.. Nothing brings her real happiness.. She always wear black clothes(in the show clothes have meaning)

Hide contents

The blue flower is referring to Jon, since it was his mother favorite flower, and it is growing on the Wall. As it says, this blue flower filled the air with sweetness. 

Gendry is coming back and the Stormlands are a kingdom Dany does not have a plan for conquering yet.

The white walkers built the wall, they created a pact with the first men just like the pact on the isle of faces with the children of the forest, this was done to end the battle for the dawn. The wall was built as a division of territory and that is all. The pact included the first men not to travel beyond the wall into their territory. The first men broke this pact and that is why the white walkers have been building their undead army. The first men then increased the size of the wall and worked magic into it to stop the white walkers and the army of the undead ever passing. 

The reason why the white walkers have waited til now is they have waited for a winter so cold and harsh so that it will freeze the bay of seals which is where east watch by the sea is located. 

3 hours ago, Styl7 said:

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

I fear that what she told tyrion was the lead in to her going mad.

7 hours ago, Greywater-Watch said:

Nah, Brandon the builder built the wall and made the white walkers pay for it

5 hours ago, Denam_Pavel said:

Gendry is coming back and the Stormlands are a kingdom Dany does not have a plan for conquering yet.

I wrote about Gendry too, but then decided to delete that line.. The thing is that who is going to follow Gendry.. On the other hand he is said to look like Robert there might be people following him..

2 hours ago, Future Null Infinity said:

Sorry, but incest is incest, I hope they find something else for the alliances

You are right incest is incest..

But incest is a Targaryen tradition.. A custom came from the Old Valyria..(Have you read the history of the Targaryen dynasty?)

Spoiler

Daenerys in the books always thought she would marry her brother Viserys.. But that's just the books so..

14 minutes ago, Styl7 said:

But incest is a Targaryen tradition

Jon is stark, he lived with the starks, he grow up with their traditions, he have the mentality of a northerner, he's a stark to the core, the only thing targ in him is his father (he didn't even know his father)

And it's not because he will know that he's a targ that he will do things like them

27 minutes ago, Future Null Infinity said:

Jon is stark, he lived with the starks, he grow up with their traditions, he have the mentality of a northerner, he's a stark to the core, the only thing targ in him is his father (he didn't even know his father)

And it's not because he will know that he's a targ that he will do things like them

To be fair the targ's incest was considered taboo only because it was brother and sister. In terms of cousins marrying in westero's it wasn't uncommon. Some in the north did it (one of the starks at least though I can't remember which one and it was a century before or so.) And tywin lannister and joanna lannister were cousins and it wasn't considered strange at all.

4 minutes ago, snow is the man said:

To be fair the targ's incest was considered taboo only because it was brother and sister. In terms of cousins marrying in westero's it wasn't uncommon. Some in the north did it (one of the starks at least though I can't remember which one and it was a century before or so.) And tywin lannister and joanna lannister were cousins and it wasn't considered strange at all.

Daenerys is the (future) aunt of Jon, it is worst that brother and sister and I don't see why the story can't continue if there is no Danny-Jon couple, there are millions of ways for story to be done without inserting incest in it

1 hour ago, Future Null Infinity said:

Exactly, that's what I would like to add but I forgot..

daenerys might see incest normal, but Jon wouldn't accept such a thing, unless he didn't know

2 hours ago, Styl7 said:

I wrote about Gendry too, but then decided to delete that line.. The thing is that who is going to follow Gendry.. On the other hand he is said to look like Robert there might be people following him..

The daughter of the Mad King and a bastard and oathbreaker from the Wall is little better. 

Archived