#16 - a shadow of a game

a free shadow

18 minutes ago, Fragile Bird said:

I just fly over the seas....

Can Ser borrow your wings?

17 minutes ago, rocksniffer said:

SER do it....i need more characters to guess the effing theme...

:smoking:

Theme? Hahahahahahahaha....

Shadow does not give us themes, shadow gives us nightmares!

With much regret I decided to lend a hand (the only good thing is that the hand is not mine, it was just lying there) and tell you three things:

Words "Supplicated" and "Isolated" in one clue (guess which!) are verbs, not adjectives.

While this is not necessarily relevant to this round, I neglected to mention it in general and now get questions, so I will have you know that the characters of this game do not have to come only from the timeline of the books. I am ignorant of any minor historical characters, but I could have someone like Arthur Dayne!

Third thing is that in thirteen hours an apparition by Ser Not Appearing is scheduled for the not sceptical, so if you want to delay sending your guess list you fainthearted, you can! :ninja:

2 hours ago, a free shadow said:

Third thing is that in thirteen hours an apparition by Ser Not Appearing is scheduled for the not sceptical, so if you want to delay sending your guess list you fainthearted, you can! :ninja:

Ah, so shadow's themes will now be combined with the good Ser's clues! :blink:  A fabulous combination...  like chili and cayenne pepper together.:thumbsup:

Glad to see you, Ser! :cheers:

1 hour ago, Julia H. said:

Ah, so shadow's themes will now be combined with the good Ser's clues! :blink:  A fabulous combination...  like chili and cayenne pepper together.:thumbsup:

Glad to see you, Ser! :cheers:

This genuinely made me laugh out loud  :lmao:

21 hours ago, Raisin' Bran said:

i is idiot

Only I can say that :ninja:

Also, I won my bet (as always!), because Ser did not make it. You do not get another clue, but you be better be happy about it, because it was your houses I was betting! To fire ants and sticky frogs

Send me your preliminaries, if you have any.

Also, make your clues for the next round harder to solve :pirate:

Also, any and all grievances about bad things that already happened, are happening and will happen in the game, please complain to your neighbors next door :ninja: Bring them tea and cake. Make them your friends. Also, leave crumbs on the way so the fire ants know how to find you by themselves!

I am having great difficulty writing my next clue. I thought I followed shadow's instruction to make it harder and she said this of my first two possibles:

I do not understand what the two are about... What are they about? :ninja:

..and then I -reread them and realised they were gibberish.

I don't think its the letters its just the character I have.

Or else my brain is having a lovely holiday somewhere.

Archived