Fantasy Football 2017

Whiskeyjack

Last night was glorious.

In my six H-T-H leagues, 5 on Westeros, the ONLY player who played TNF last night against me was Ju-Ju and he underperformed.  I had Roethlisberger once, Boswell once, the Steelers D once and Brown in my off-board money league.

In Survivor, I was the one with JuJu but I balanced that with the Steelers D.  Lots of green numbers on Yahoo for my projected totals this week.

So I did end up going 1-1, but both turned out to be close matches won by less than 10 points.

I'm in pretty good shape in W-C, and one more win would clinch a spot in the playoffs.  I'm in an OK spot in W-E, but because the standings are so tight, a bunch of playoff spots won't be decided until week 13. 

11 minutes ago, Pony Queen Jace said:

I would honestly consider starting neither, but I suppose Trubisky is less likely to throw picks because of the 1880's offense he participates in.

No choice. 2 QB league and Winston isn't playing.  Hopefully with the bears behind he will have to throw it a ton. 

12 hours ago, Dunknegg said:

Prescott vs Washington in Dallas (was 14/22 for 143 yds and no td/int in first meeting) or Simeon vs Miami in Miami.  This used to be a no brainer.

Isn't this one of those decisions where you let George Washington decide?

Simian came on like a tiger after replacing Lunch Lynch. I'd led Dak have a good game on my bench before I trusted him again. 

ETA: LOL.  damned autocorrect.  I noticed when it changed Dak to DSL.  But not lunch.
And now I'm hungry.

In my money league I need 6.4 points to win the week and clinch the first-round bye.  I may be able to back in even if I don't get them, but who wants that?

I have Antonio Brown OR Martavis Bryant.  But I must choose.  It's just a little to much for Bryant if Brown plays the whole game.

I kinda wish Antonio had been inactive.  Then the choice would be easy.

Of course, had I just trusted Tyreek Hill over Corey Coleman, I would not be in this quandary.  But such is life.

With my victory in Westeros C, I believe I've made the playoffs in all seven of my leagues this year.  Three dynasty, two standard (including C), one full PPR, and one half PPR.  Not a bad year, especially considering the fucking injuries I've endured to guys like OBJ, David Johnson, and Allen Robinson on most of those teams.

My money dynasty team is looking sharp.

Team I drafted:
QB - Matt Stafford, Brock Osweiler
RB - Melvin Gordon, Doug Martin, Eddie Lacy, Jeremy Langford, Kenneth Dixon, Jerick McKinnon, Charles Sims,Justin Forsett
WR - DeAndre Hopkins, Keenan Allen, Donte Moncrief, Kevin White, Josh Gordon, Torrey Smith, Josh Doctson, Breshad Perriman
TE - Zach Miller, Jordan Cameron, Tyler Higbee
K - Robbie Gould
DL - JJ Watt, Ndamukong Suh, DeForest Buckner
DB - Landon Collins, Ron Parker, Karl Joseph
LB - Deone Bucannon, Paul Posluszny

Holy shit that team sucked.  Even disregarding the massive injuries that line-up suffered last year, it was just not a good team.  Thankfully, that draft helped me learn a hell of a lot, and is largely why all my teams are playoff bound this year.

Made eleven trades between our rookie draft over the summer and the deadline, which is a few hours from now, leading to...

Team now:
QB - Aaron Rodgers, Matt Stafford, Teddy Bridgewater
RB - David Johnson, Melvin Gordon, Devonta Freeman, Duke Johnson, Giovani Bernard, Eddie Lacy, Matt Breida, Jeremy McNichols
WR - DeAndre Hopkins, Keenan Allen, Adam Thielen, Devin Funchess, Josh Doctson, Corey Coleman, Jordan Matthews, Corey Davis, Mike Williams, John Ross, Chris Godwin, Quincy Enunwa, Cameron Meredith
TE - Delanie Walker, Evan Engram
K - Jake Elliott
DL - Yannick Ngakoue
DB - Landon Collins, Vonn Bell
LB - Zach Brown, Joe Schobert

Now that's a team I can be proud of.  Also traded for a first rounder that is going to be first overall, so barring a major injury, Saquon Barkley will be joining that squad in six months.  Kind of wish I'd held on to Josh Gordon now, though.

I limped into the playoffs in two leagues this year, going 6-7 in W-C and 6-7 in Keepers. Looking at a long shot to hopefully win one to prevent Jaxoming in Experts, but I'm not holding my breath. Rodgers coming back in 2 weeks means I need to win this round to stay in the circus.

2 minutes ago, PyroclasticFlow said:

I limped into the playoffs in two leagues this year, going 6-7 in W-C and 6-7 in Keepers. Looking at a long shot to hopefully win one to prevent Jaxoming in Experts, but I'm not holding my breath. Rodgers coming back in 2 weeks means I need to win this round to stay in the circus.

Hey, I'm kinda rooting for you in C. :)

Playoffs

Experts
Jaime (1) - bye
Whiskeyjack (2) - bye
Week (3) vs. Bronn (6)
Mudguard (4) vs. Mya (5)

Westeros A
Jace (1) - bye
JJ Lannister (2) - bye
POTN (3) vs. Mexal (6)
Dracarys (4) vs. Whiskeyjack (5)