Fantasy Football 2017

Whiskeyjack

Looks like its time to start planning for the 2017 season.

As of right now, I think I'm only going to run 3 leagues this year (instead of 4 like last year). 

Westeros A - same as previous years, an auction draft with returning owners
Westeros B - snake draft
Westeros C - auction draft

Will also play in Experts again.

I'll follow up in the next couple of posts with more about each league.  And other people can also use this thread to plan out their leagues if they want.

Westeros B and C -

Post here to let me know if you'd like to play in either league.  Please specify if you prefer snake or auction draft.

Leagues are open to everyone. 

One thing though - going to start with 1 league per person.  But if you want to play in both, make sure to let me know - because if the leagues don't fill, then at that point I'm good with having people play in both leagues.

I'm down for B again, and would also like to participate in the other league I was in last year (can't recall atm, pretty sure HP ran the league). I'm also open to joining up to two more leagues, and am willing to do an auction draft this year. 

Also, @Manhole Eunuchsbane, get Pickem up and running again, and let's try to recruit more people. I need to show my dominance to all you fools. Ain't nobody gonna take my championship! 

2 minutes ago, Tywin et al. said:

I'm down for B again, and would also like to participate in the other league I was in last year (can't recall atm, pretty sure HP ran the league). I'm also open to joining up to two more leagues, and am willing to do an auction draft this year. 

Also, @Manhole Eunuchsbane, get Pickem up and running again, and let's try to recruit more people. I need to show my dominance to all you fools. Ain't nobody gonna take my championship! 

As soon as I get the re-up email from Yahoo I will post up a thread. Should be coming any day now.

i love football and haven't played fantasy since...shit 2001...but i am interested but shockingly ignorant of y'alls set up... don't know what a snake is...

anyone want to help a brother out?

eta: ok found this...

i realize i was involved in a snake draft before and like it...so perhaps that if there is space available.

Just now, rocksniffer said:

i love football and haven't played fantasy since...shit 2001...but i am interested but shockingly ignorant of y'alls set up... don't know what a snake is...

anyone want to help a brother out?

Snake is an up and back draft. Say you picked first in the first round, then you'll pick last in the second round. Auction is much more complex. Everyone has a cap as far as how much they can spend. Say $500 imaginary dollars. Then you take turns putting a player up on the block and the highest bid takes the player. 

7 hours ago, Whiskeyjack said:

Westeros A -

Basically need to know if everyone is back in for the 2017 season.  So post here to let me know either way.

@Week
@fuentez1138
@Jaime L
@Mexal
@JJ Lannister
@Lord Dracarys
@Pony Queen Jace
@Prince of the North
@Bronn Stone

Back for A - will join others if you need spots filled.

Archived