Best lines of 7x03.

16 hours ago, LyrnaSnowBunnyAvenger said:

"I'm not a Stark" - Que Dragon fly/screech by.  Yes it was over the top trolling by D&D, but I just about laughed my ass off. 

"He really was a cunt"

"You look much better brooding than I do. You're making me feel like a failure at brooding over failure"

These. Plus Tyrion ancient wisdom 

And Bran totally chill 'ill stay here for a bit', in context. That was funny. 

10 hours ago, Daemos said:

Little Finger's speech to Sansa, makes me thing he isn't evil at all. He's an opportunist, chaotic neutral or true neutral. Sansa is his only weakness.

I really believe Baelish was not trying to manipulate her there, rather he was imparting one of his secrets to her. A gesture of love in disguise. What a wonderful character he is. 

Def chaotic. He has no loyalty, not even to Cat. And bc of certain acts and choices he's made, you could argue there were better choices and he chose the immoral ones unnecessarily and isn't actually neutral either...

Fuck LF! :)

On 8/1/2017 at 11:57 PM, Ser Yorick Ampersand said:

Jaime:"Dont let the short hair Vulcan girl see us in bed"

Shit, that's who she reminded me of... it's not the same actress though, is it? Can't be arsed to check the credits.

On 1.8.2017 at 6:41 PM, RhaenysB said:

And in that depressing moment we found out that Jon did not after all enjoy himself in that cave with Ygritte. 

Or was there anybody who didn't immediately think of that? 

Yeah, poor Jon. There is already so little he is good at (Oral sex, fighting and brooding) and he doesn't even enjoy that. :D

40 minutes ago, Rhollo said:

Yeah, poor Jon. There is already so little he is good at (Oral sex, fighting and brooding) and he doesn't even enjoy that. :D

Hmm... Oral sex and brooding, certainly. fighting... yeah, maybe. Seriously though, I think Jon was thinking about leading, when he said he doesn't enjoy what he is good at, and he is terrible at that. Oh well. 

On 7/31/2017 at 7:30 AM, Lord Friendzone said:

"This is Jon Snow .. He's King in The North."    awesome delivery and especially in the contrast of Dany's 100 titles.

"I want Cersei to know, it was me."     as always a stunning delivery by Diana Rigg.

On 8/1/2017 at 3:54 AM, Risto said:

"Are you trying to present your statements as ancient wisdom?" 

On 8/1/2017 at 7:44 AM, Future Null Infinity said:

"He really was a cunt"

Olenna Tyrell, 2017

Also haven't seen listed yet but loved Liam's delivery of "He has no birthright, he's a damn bastard" - that was probably my favorite (and stood in contrast to all the Lyanna and Rhaegar were secretly married Jon is a Targ hints) because Targ or not Jon is a bastard, and it slaps Daenerys in the face for being presumptuous and entitled.

On 31/07/2017 at 7:30 PM, Lord Friendzone said:

"This is Jon Snow .. He's King in The North."    awesome delivery and especially in the contrast of Dany's 100 titles.

That was my favourite too mainly because it made Dany's 100 titles look like a total jerk off.  LOL

On 31. 7. 2017 at 5:26 PM, Wolves Die Young said:

What were your favourite quotes or expressions of the episode?

I liked Euron's teasing Jaime or Tyrion' and Jon's brooding trip down the memory lane. Dany and Jon being stubborn and you can tell by their facial expressions that neither of them would be willing to back down.

On 1. 8. 2017 at 9:20 PM, cade said:

"You'd better get to work, Jon Snow." - Nothing special about this line by itself, but its place in the scene and Emilia Clarke's perfect delivery blended with the music and cinematography made for my favorite moment.

"Are you trying to present your own statements as ancient wisdom?" - Nice to see Dany be funny. Love her & Tyrion together (aside from some out-of-character advice Tyrion has given her lately, but thankfully he was back on track here).

"Daenerys could have sailed for Westeros long ago, but she didn't. Instead she stayed where she was, and saved many people from horrible fates, some of whom are on this island with us right now. While you're our guest here, you might consider asking them what they think of the Mad King's daughter. She protects people from monsters, just as you do."

"We all enjoy what we're good at." / "I don't."

It was about how softly she said it ... the change of the tone. Also, it sort of like new version of "You know nothing, Jon Snow."

That was good. Also a nice nod to Rhaegar because Jon is good at fighting but not like enjoys it.

On 1. 8. 2017 at 6:41 PM, RhaenysB said:

And in that depressing moment we found out that Jon did not after all enjoy himself in that cave with Ygritte. 

Or was there anybody who didn't immediately think of that? 

I thought of Rhaegar and Jon is now famous swordfighter and as he said to Sansa ... He's i tired of it but also maybe ruling. Not like Jon enjoys it but he's doing his duty to protect the North and his people.

On 1. 8. 2017 at 4:19 PM, LyrnaSnowBunnyAvenger said:

"I'm not a Stark" - Que Dragon fly/screech by.  Yes it was over the top trolling by D&D, but I just about laughed my ass off. 

"He really was a cunt"

"You look much better brooding than I do. You're making me feel like a failure at brooding over failure"

That was not so subtle foreshadowing. :P

Archived