Will Bronn save Obama, Obara...whatever her name

Jayc

On 8/1/2017 at 4:03 PM, Epyon said:

That being said, I'm not sure how it could possibly work with Bronn locationally, being at Highgarden while Tyene is poisoned in KL

Remember that Cersei's plan to pay back the Iron Bank was to send Jaime from KL to CR to empty out the castle, raise his army, march it to HG, capture and loot the palace, and transport all the gold back to KL, all in 14 days.

So Jaime, and therefore presumably Bronn, is on the march to KL, and at most a couple days away.

Anyway, he did agree that Tyene was the most beautiful woman in Westeros, but he didn't say he loved her, or even liked her. He'll show up and imply that he's going to help her escape, they'll flirt, they'll have sex with her chained up in front of her mother, and then reveal that he doesn't actually have a plan to rescue her and leave, because he's roguish like that, and that's what makes him so lovable, plus it makes the show less Disney and therefore better.

On 8/2/2017 at 2:42 AM, Parkourya Stark said:

I don't think it's the same poison, it's probably Qyburn's own. Myrcella didn't die quickly... Bronn got cut, then the chatter at the fight and then walk to the cells and chatter again before the poison took hold. Myrcella was kissed by Ellaria, then they sailed off, then she had a chat with Jaime then she died. If she died instantly she got on the boat then they would have turned around and hunted Ellaria down.

It's the same poison, called Long Farewell.

Meanwhile, although Cersei says how long it takes depends on the strength of their constitution, that doesn't make any sense. Ellaria began bleeding from the nose very fast, far faster than Myrcella, and surely she's not weak-constitutioned.

If you go back to S5, Tyene told Bronn the reason the poison takes an unpredictable amount of time is that it was activated by an accelerated heart rate. That almost works, except that Bronn's heart was surely racing when he was fighting for his life, and it didn't activate then, only activated later, when Tyene showed him her tits. So obviously what it's really activated by is sexual arousal.

This means Ellaria must have a thing for her nephew's underage fiancee, but that's not too hard to believe from this show. It also means Myrcella must have had a thing for her daddy, and that actually fills in a plot hole: Why did she inexplicably flip from resenting Jaime in their first two episodes together to completely understanding and accepting his incest in the next one? Because she realized she had the hots for him, just like mom does, and now she understands why they can't control themselves.

This isn't good news for Tyene, since her only two character traits are "plays with daggers" and "over-the-top nympho sexpot", and there are no daggers in their cell.

On 1.08.2017 at 9:45 AM, Risto said:

No, sweety, her name is "Bad Pussy" and she is done... 

As long as there are Lannister army sprouting on all sides, I don't think it will happen. Honestly, how many men do they have now?

Depends on the episode. If it can go from "Cersei's surrounded from enemies, they command overwhelming forces, she's doomed, doomed!" to "Cersei's da boss, her army unstoppable, suck it!" between eps 1 - 3, there's no reason it can't swing back again just as easily.

On 8/1/2017 at 3:17 AM, Ygrain said:

I think the remaining Sand Snake is Tyenne?

But I would love to see her saved. Anything to cross Cersei's plans, anything.

BTW, Jaime is supposed to be cool with this? Like, seriously? I get it it must have been terrible for him to have Myrcella die in his arms, but such a sick revenge? Really? Does a wee bit of twincesting make him close his eyes to everything?

The Dorne characters the show ruined killed an innocent noncombatant child. They deserve this revenge, as sick as it may be. If Jaime were book Jaime he'd have more of a problem with the blowing up of the Sept of Baelor than revenge against his daughter's murderers.

On 7/31/2017 at 8:35 AM, Jayc said:

Was she the one that poisoned then saved Bronn?

If so, will he grow a huge pair and return the favor? Bronn vs. The Mountain

Love Bronn, but the last thing I want to see is anymore scenes with Bad Pussey and her mom who was able to murder the Prince of Dorne without any repercussions.

13 hours ago, falcotron said:

Remember that Cersei's plan to pay back the Iron Bank was to send Jaime from KL to CR to empty out the castle, raise his army, march it to HG, capture and loot the palace, and transport all the gold back to KL, all in 14 days.

So Jaime, and therefore presumably Bronn, is on the march to KL, and at most a couple days away.

Anyway, he did agree that Tyene was the most beautiful woman in Westeros, but he didn't say he loved her, or even liked her. He'll show up and imply that he's going to help her escape, they'll flirt, they'll have sex with her chained up in front of her mother, and then reveal that he doesn't actually have a plan to rescue her and leave, because he's roguish like that, and that's what makes him so lovable, plus it makes the show less Disney and therefore better.

This is the only scene I would accept as worth another minute of screentime for the bungled Dornish characters.

3 minutes ago, Ser Yorick Ampersand said:

I pray to the horse gods and fire gods, gods made of gold with gemstone eyes, gods carved of cedar wood, gods chiseled into mountains, gods of empty air. I pray in half a hundred tongues to never see the Snakes in the show ever again. :pirate:

From your keyboard to the gods' ears.

(Btw, your username is a reference to Y: The Last Man, right?

Archived