Westeros Experts League 2017

Jaime L

Of the three people Jaxomed this year (Myself, Pyro, and POTN) I'm still alive in Keeper and Westeros A. I play Pyro in Keeper and POTN in A. These are the only chances we have to save ourselves. No matter what there will be at least one new Expert next year. 

Great. Just freaking great. I make it to the Semifinals in W-B (and W-C), but now I have to pick two of these three QBs: Dak, Foles and Eli.

Ugh.

*Stares longingly at the rain through the window, thinking about sweet Deshaun and Cro-Magnon Andy*

12 hours ago, Whiskeyjack said:

Looks like this was the opposite of right.

Good game Bronn.

Thanks. I had a must-attend charity event last night and was seated (not by choice) in the area where I could not see the TV in the corner. It's also below street level in a brick building where my carrier's signal does not reach.  I saw the first 20 minutes of the game and one play.  It happened to be a long TD run by Freeman.  Oh well.  It was a team built around two players I think of as peaking late in the season (Ben and Cam) and seemed set up as I planned.   Just didn't work out.

Was out of the country the last couple weeks but I'm back now. Two quick housekeeping items:

1) First, congrats @Mya Stone! The Gurleyssaince was clearly at hand in the playoffs. There wasn't a thing Mudguard, WJ or I cold do against that juggernaut. Mya is now the 10th different person to win Experts.  

2) I'm still a little jet lagged but later this week will start looking in earnest into who is deserving of entry into Experts. 

8 hours ago, Jaime L said:

Was out of the country the last couple weeks but I'm back now. Two quick housekeeping items:

1) First, congrats @Mya Stone! The Gurleyssaince was clearly at hand in the playoffs. There wasn't a thing Mudguard, WJ or I cold do against that juggernaut. Mya is now the 10th different person to win Experts.  

2) I'm still a little jet lagged but later this week will start looking in earnest into who is deserving of entry into Experts. 

Cough

COUGH

Archived