Westeros NFL Pick Em

Manhole Eunuchsbane

6 hours ago, Tywin et al. said:

Weak, I was all excited when I saw my score (117) only to realize that multiple people finished ahead of me.

CURSE YOU ANDY DALTON!!!

His sorry ass cost me too. Between him and me taking a flyer on Jacksonville it put me behind everyone else this week.

1 hour ago, rocksniffer said:

and what the fuck are the points about.... :dunno:

Yeah this got me last year too. Pick your games and rank them in order of most confident to least confident. So for example, put the highest number on either the Pats or the team playing the Colts and vice versa with the lowest.

16 minutes ago, Tywin et al. said:

Yeah this got me last year too. Pick your games and rank them in order of most confident to least confident. So for example, put the highest number on either the Pats or the team playing the Colts and vice versa with the lowest.

Put the highest number on the team you hate the most.  That way you win either way! :)

9 minutes ago, Bronn Stone said:

Put the highest number on the team you hate the most.  That way you win either way! :)

Lol that's one way of going about it. Or always make your team the 1 pointer so you don't lose twice. We'll call that "The Colts Way."

Sorry for the late update, I've been, er, unable to post for the past 3 days. I (Lumpy the Greek) take Week 3 honors with 126 points and a record of 13-3. Quiet Isle Septons take the 2nd spot with 124 points and a 13-3 total. Maithanet captures 3rd with 123 points and a 14-2 mark. Leaderboard looks a little something like this...

1 Lumpy the Greek 126   13-3
2 Quiet Isle Septons 124   13-3
3 Maithanet 123   14-2
4 Tywin 117   12-4
5 rocksniffer redux 116 0 12-4
6 Bronze Stones 116   13-3
7 Joe Pesci 115   10-6
8 dbunting 113   11-5
9 White Harbor Bakers 110   12-4
10 Wolfswood Forresters 110   11-5
11 Oldtown Oliphants 109   11-5
12 Ramsay 108   10-6
13 Dragonstone Dragons 108   9-7
14 Sunspear Shariffs 107   10-6
15 Kessler's Sports Book 78  

8-7

Edited by Manhole Eunuchsbane

17 minutes ago, rocksniffer said:

a couple of last minutes changes and now i might be able to make up for loss in picking ravens...holy hell who would have thought it...

...besides @Tywin et al.

:smoking:

I actually considered putting a lot more on them. But I was a coward.