Westeros NFL Pick Em

Manhole Eunuchsbane

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

An amusing end to the league.  Eight people submitted picks.  Four picked NE, four PHI.  Three people neglected to notice that despite there only being one choice, you actually had to assign the confidence value of 16.  All three of those picked the Eagles.  Ergo, only one person scored.  Fun to do this again.  And it was the only "league" I managed to win this season.  So hope we do it again.  If Manhole hasn't returned, we can find someone to set it up I'm sure.

Nice win, Bronn. I had a couple lapses in making my picks throughout the season. Finished in 4th. In hindsight, I should've went with Philly in the SB to leap frog into 3rd. Ah, well. 

Don't mean to pry, but is Manhole ok? Haven't seen him post in a while.

18 hours ago, l2 0 5 5 said:

Don't mean to pry, but is Manhole ok? Haven't seen him post in a while.

Manhole reached out to me via email.  He and the forum moderators had a difference of opinion that resulted in him being invited to not post here any more.

Congrats on the championship, @Bronn Stone. I was worried I'd drop a ton of spots because I got to my computer about two minutes after kickoff (I did call the Eagles though).

Anyways, two seasons in and two second place finishes. Not terrible I guess. And I was able to just edge out @dbunting. It's the small victories that matter! 

• 6 months later...
On 8/31/2018 at 7:04 PM, Joe Pesci said:

@Bronn Stone @SpaceForce Tywin et al. can either one of you guys get a hold of Manhole and see if he still wants to do this again this year?

He wants Bronn or I to run it since he can't post. I'm down, but we're likely gonna have to skip week 1.

Lets get it started Wednesday.  Worst case if we get late sign ups is they drop week 1 anyway.

Actually worst case for people who sign up by Sunday morning is that they might miss 1 point on the Thursday game.  Why wait?

Edited by mcbigski

On 9/3/2018 at 7:24 PM, rocksniffer said:

i am in if he does...

16 hours ago, Bronn Stone said:

I'll defer to Tywin.  But I'm in.

16 hours ago, dbunting said:

I'm in 

16 hours ago, PyroclasticFlow said:

I'm in as well, whenever we get it going

15 hours ago, Ramsay B. said:

Anyone wanna send me the info? I didn’t get an invite this year(hopefully not intentionally).

13 hours ago, Joe Pesci said:

I'm in. 

10 hours ago, mcbigski said:

Lets get it started Wednesday.  Worst case if we get late sign ups is they drop week 1 anyway.

Actually worst case for people who sign up by Sunday morning is that they might miss 1 point on the Thursday game.  Why wait?

8 hours ago, JJ Lannister said:

I'm in. 

PM your emails. Also, challenge as many people as possible.

@Jace, Basilissa

@DMC

@Fez

@Maithanet

@Jaime L

@Theda Baratheon