Westeros NFL Pick Em

Manhole Eunuchsbane

hahahahahah from first to 10th with one afternoon of balling....just gotta laugh about it

....i have picked some but wanted to wait til tomorrow to pick rest due to injury updates...however a small storm is trying to mess up my plans...

...oh well cookies do crumble...

:smoking:

My apologies for not updating this sooner. Week 2 is in the books and the top three performers were yours truly with 87 points, which was shock considering I missed on three double digit games, and  dbunting and rocksniffer tied with 85 points. Week 3 begins tonight, so get your picks in. Here is where we stand after two weeks:

1 White Harbor Bakers 173 19-11
2 dbunting 172 18-12
3 aceluby 171 18-12
4 Sunspear Serpents 169 18-12
5 Tywin 168 19-11
6 Kessler's Sports Book 168 17-13
7 Joe Pesci 164 16-14
8 rocksniffer 163 15-15
9 Lumpy the Greek 159 18-12
10 Ramsay 155 17-13
11 Bronze Stones 149 18-12
12 ThatPyroFlow 126 12-18

On 9/23/2018 at 12:23 PM, dbunting said:

Only good thing about the Bills game is I am sure I am not the only one to pick them to lose for 16 confidence points... am I?

I was the only one in our league who DIDN'T, and that only because I always put 16 on the Patriots hoping I'll lose.

I had so many double digit wrongs this week that it's sad.  Just a horrible pick 'em week.  Vikings, Jags, Texans, & Pats... all double digit wrongs, and then 5 single digit ones.  So many damn upsets and I didn't get a single one right.  Ugh... thinking about it makes me want to drink again

Week 3 is in the books, and Sunspear Serpents won the day with 84 points. ThatPyroFlow claimed second place with 81 points and Bronze Stones grabbed third place with 78 points. Here are the current standings, and don’t forget, you get to drop your worst week of the year, though I’m not sure when that kicks in:

1 Sunspear Serpents 253 27-19
2 White Harbor Bakers 244 29-17
3 Kessler's Sports Book 241 27-19
4 Tywin 237 28-18
5 dbunting 237 27-19
6 Bronze Stones 227 29-17
7 aceluby 223 24-22
8 Ramsay 218 25-21
9 Lumpy the Greek 218 25-21
10 rocksniffer 218 23-23
11 Joe Pesci 215 22-24
12 ThatPyroFlow 207 22-24

yeah well my 16-13 point picks were for shit...though i must also shout out that i would happily lose double digit points for NE to lose...but for my saints to dis me by winning was truly heartbreaking...

:cheers: to everyone who read the tea leaves correctly...

I managed to screw up my picks just about the worst way possible this week.  Entered my pick for the Thursday game from my phone a few hours before kickoff.  Wanted to get the Rams with 10 pts.  It saved the 10 pts, but not the Rams.  When I went to enter the rest of picks while watching the second half, I saw what happened.  I'd have been better off entering nothing and just burning one point on this game.  OTOH if I don't pick a winner and the game ends in a tie, am I the only one to score it?

19 hours ago, mcbigski said:

I managed to screw up my picks just about the worst way possible this week.  Entered my pick for the Thursday game from my phone a few hours before kickoff.  Wanted to get the Rams with 10 pts.  It saved the 10 pts, but not the Rams.  When I went to enter the rest of picks while watching the second half, I saw what happened.  I'd have been better off entering nothing and just burning one point on this game.  OTOH if I don't pick a winner and the game ends in a tie, am I the only one to score it?

I tried to see if there was anything I can do, but there's nothing in the comish tools to change it. If there was, I would have put it to a vote to give you your 10 spot back and let you eat the 1 on it.