Westeros NFL Pick Em

Manhole Eunuchsbane

On 8/20/2019 at 8:32 AM, aceluby said:

I'm in as well.  How are we voting on rule changes?  I'd like to keep them the same

We'll just do it here. Only change I've made so far is allowing the possibility of going against the spread, and you can actually do both spread and confidence points.

Anyways, I renewed the league last night. Invites were sent to all past players, but not new requests. I have to pack tonight and will be on a plane in the morning, so I'll be radio silent here until Monday. Keep PMing me email address though if you're new and want to play. You have up to the start of week two to join, but keep in mind if you miss week one, that's your drop week. 

Keep the confidence points.  If we re voting.

Also can you get us the group ID number and password to get registered.  Apparently clicking on my championship trophy from last year doesn't link to the registration page.

Edited by mcbigski

Can you guys let me know if you're having trouble getting in? I've invited the players from last year, which is like a dozen or so people, and I just invited the few people that DM'd me, but so far only five are in (Manhole, Ramsay, Joe Pesci and Bronn).

On 8/22/2019 at 2:06 AM, mcbigski said:

Also can you get us the group ID number and password to get registered.  Apparently clicking on my championship trophy from last year doesn't link to the registration page.

You have to also enable the humility button.  Yours may not be visible. :P

ok still trying should have it once i clear the cob webs outta my head

and hey which ever way y'all wanna go is good for me

:smoking:

eta...ok in like flint...

Edited by rocksniffer
i figured it out