Westeros NFL Pick Em

Manhole Eunuchsbane

On 12/29/2019 at 5:49 PM, dbunting said:

Man I had Miami and chickened out thinking that NE would want to lay it on them at home. F me.

you know it brother, so did i...

... i figured at last minute i would trust tampa over miami...sad

On 12/29/2019 at 10:31 PM, mcbigski said:

I went NE for 12 but if Mohegan Sun had a sports book would have done miami + 16.5 and Miami money line.  pats O is mediocre to trash.

yeah who knew losing gronk for good would turn the offense into shit...

i was mad i lost the points but happy to finally see pats taken down a peg or two

...done

i feel a win coming on...

eta...just to be clear...i shall pick every game...til the bitter end

...and eat every chicken in this joint...

Edited by rocksniffer
cause i felt like it...

Well i won three out out of the last 5 weeks and i still dont have enough horses.  The Saints would have made me perfect but now that Bronn doesnt have to adhere to his max points on the Pats strategy we re not going to get enough chances to catch him I fear.

On 11/14/2019 at 5:13 PM, Tywin et al. said:

So true! While that week ultimately only cost me 15 points as week 10 ate my lunch like a lot of other people, it forced me to make picks in the playoffs I would not otherwise have made trying to catch Bronze. I figure I lost 15 pts(wk 5) plus 8 pts(wk 18), 4 pts (wk 19), 24 pts (wk 20) or 51 total. That would put me 2 points out of 2nd with no chance of winning. Learned my lesson for next year.

it was fun guys!

Edited by Dunknegg

• 8 months later...
30 minutes ago, dbunting said:

Have we ever had a full slate of games where someone got every game correct? Favorites won damn near every game this week.

I’m not sure, but if NO wins tonight I’ll go 15-1. I only got Vikings-Colts wrong and I believe I only put two points on it.

53 minutes ago, Tywin et al. said:

I’m not sure, but if NO wins tonight I’ll go 15-1. I only got Vikings-Colts wrong and I believe I only put two points on it.

I'm sitting at 15-0 right now.  I only picked one underdog (LV in the home opener of a new stadium) but am rethinking that pick now.  I would probably ride with the Raiders if a stadium full of fans was on the agenda.

41 minutes ago, Bronn Stone said:

I'm sitting at 15-0 right now.  I only picked one underdog (LV in the home opener of a new stadium) but am rethinking that pick now.  I would probably ride with the Raiders if a stadium full of fans was on the agenda.

Damn man I hope I didn't jinx you by talking about this! Right now every favorite has won this week.

1 hour ago, Tywin et al. said:

Yeah I only have 2 wrong and they were my 1 and 2 point picks, both under dogs.. your damn Vikes!

5 hours ago, dbunting said:

Damn man I hope I didn't jinx you by talking about this! Right now every favorite has won this week.

Yeah I only have 2 wrong and they were my 1 and 2 point picks, both under dogs.. your damn Vikes!

I didn't think it would take just two weeks to already doubt them.....

12 hours ago, Bronn Stone said: