Westeros NFL Pick Em

Manhole Eunuchsbane

16 hours ago, Tywin et al. said:

I recall a rookie WR who cooked the Cowboys on Thanksgiving to tune of three receptions for over 150 yards, three TDs and a two point conversion.... 

That same rookie WR who Dallas should have drafted? The one time they decided to pass on someone because they were concerned about off the field issues. Whoops

Can anyone explain the value of the tie breaking weekly picks?  Been doing this for 6 to 8 years and dont recall them ever coming into play.  Is it a weekly only thing?  if somehow we're tied after the superbowl with the same number of points and wins then they are next tiebreaker?  If I just enter Minshew mustache scores the most points every week woudl that actually hurt my standings??

8 hours ago, mcbigski said:

Can anyone explain the value of the tie breaking weekly picks?  Been doing this for 6 to 8 years and dont recall them ever coming into play.  Is it a weekly only thing?  if somehow we're tied after the superbowl with the same number of points and wins then they are next tiebreaker?  If I just enter Minshew mustache scores the most points every week woudl that actually hurt my standings??

It's just a weekly tiebreaker. 

There are as of now 14 games to pick from. And ugh, it's all terrible. Good luck. 

• 2 weeks later...

I'm second in wins and five ahead of that first place swine @aceluby, yet I'm still stuck in fourth place!!!1!! Anyways, this week was brutal for all. This year hasn't been hard to pick winners, but I have very little confidence in many games. Here's where we stand after week eight:

Rank Pick Set Name Total Dropped W-L
1 Aceluby 630 67 68-36
2 White Harbor Bakers 630 67 72-32
3 Joe Pesci 621 64 68-36
4 Tywin 612 58 73-31
5 Runestone Raiders 611 67 74-30
6 Manic Panic 597 60 66-38
7 Lumpy the Greek 591 47 70-34
8 Bronze Stones 579 59 69-35
9 Buntings crappy picks 574 64 69-35
10 Ramsay 554 54 62-42
11 Sunspear Shariffs 541 0 65-39

4 hours ago, aceluby said:

@Tywin et al.The only thing I'm good at in this game is putting my confidence points in a good spot.

I take that back.  I'm also very good at getting every single Vikings game wrong.

Add the Falcons to that list. Both teams are 2-5, but they still feel better than a team or two that are 5-2.