Westeros NFL Pick Em

Manhole Eunuchsbane

On 11/9/2020 at 1:30 AM, Bronn Stone said:

It's never actually been triggered, but about half the time when I pick the Thursday game and don't have time, I pick the rest of the games just by clicking the favorites and clicking the confidence values  1-16.  I edit them later.

I usually do the same thing. But there was a bit of covid concern this week and I figured i better wait until last minute in case people like Stafford were held out. My mistake

41 minutes ago, dbunting said:

I usually do the same thing. But there was a bit of covid concern this week and I figured i better wait until last minute in case people like Stafford were held out. My mistake

It happens. The worst is when you don't remember to edit them as you realize kickoff is in five minutes. 

On 11/16/2020 at 8:07 AM, aceluby said:

Screwed myself this week. No idea what day it was since we were in the hospital and not getting the greatest sleep. Had a good run though

Still, priorities. Here's where we stand:

Standings

Rank Pick Set Name Total Dropped W-L
1 White Harbor Bakers 805 67 93-39
2 Aceluby 777 51 87-45
3 Joe Pesci 766 62 85-47
4 Runestone Raiders 760 53 92-40
5 Manic Panic 753 60 83-49
6 Tywin 753 58 92-40
7 Bronze Stones 728 58 87-45
8 Lumpy the Greek 722 47 88-44
9 Buntings crappy picks 714 58 87-45
10 Ramsay 713 54 80-52
11 Sunspear Shariffs 673 0 81-51

Realistically anyone below me is probably done. @mcbigski has a solid lead, but larger gaps have been made up before with nearly half a season to go, and this year has been so random. There are a few good teams, a few bad teams and maybe as many as over 20 teams which week to week are :dunno:.

On 12/6/2020 at 12:31 PM, Tywin et al. said:

I have the most wins but am in sixth place.

Of fucking course....

Dude this is like an every year thing for you! I on the other hand have trended down each year. This week is my first official f it week and picked like 6 upsets just to see what happens.

1 hour ago, dbunting said:

Dude this is like an every year thing for you! I on the other hand have trended down each year. This week is my first official f it week and picked like 6 upsets just to see what happens.

DO I NOT ALMOST ALWAYS HAVE THE BEST WIN RATIO? 

It's fucking bullshit I tells ya!