Westeros NFL Pick Em

Manhole Eunuchsbane

17 minutes ago, aceluby said:

Wtf, chose Indy with 5 and just checked and my points stuck, but not my pick. Gd it

The site is super touchy. I've had the same thing happen. I'll allow the points if the Colts win, Can't manually change it though so just bring it up at the end of the season if it matters.

16 hours ago, Tywin et al. said:

The site is super touchy. I've had the same thing happen. I'll allow the points if the Colts win, Can't manually change it though so just bring it up at the end of the season if it matters.

Yeah, don't expect a change, just venting.  It's all for fun anyway :)

• 1 month later...

Jesus, just checked the numbers and it's quite possible this was the single worst weekend in this league's history. The average score before tonight's game is less than 40. Everyone is dropping this week unless they have a prior goose egg. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Ramsay B. said:

I never do the tiebreaker scores because I’m that lazy. Maybe that’s why? 

According to the FAQ, the tiebreaker is performance in the final week of the season.  Then the second-to-the-last week, etc going backwards all the way to week 1 if required.  Tywin did outscore Ramsay in week 15.

Also, the tiebreaker that Ramsay doesn't do would cause him to lose if they both stay tied going forward.