Westeros NFL Pick Em

Manhole Eunuchsbane

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, dbunting said:

Man I am just doing every pick wrong this year and forgot about the 10am kickoff. I think maybe I will actually start using the coin flip meathod for half the games and see if that works better

It's been a hard year in general. I've heard professional gamblers admit they're below .500 and can't get a read on the season. It's probably because there are only a few really good or really bad teams and over 20 or so that aren't all that much different quality wise.

On 10/3/2022 at 1:16 PM, dbunting said:

Man I am just doing every pick wrong this year and forgot about the 10am kickoff. I think maybe I will actually start using the coin flip meathod for half the games and see if that works better

drams...darts...dice...

the sniffer's winning method...take 2 shots...throw 2 darts...roll 2 8-sided dice...repeat 8 times (even if there less than 16 games)

:smoking:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Well it's been a nice 3-4 week run for me and I'm now back to respectability. Those first couple weeks just killed me. Can't help but wonder if the shortened preseason had a part in it? Some teams just seemed to be asleep for the first month.

• 1 month later...
On 12/5/2022 at 10:29 PM, dbunting said:

Well it's been a nice 3-4 week run for me and I'm now back to respectability. Those first couple weeks just killed me. Can't help but wonder if the shortened preseason had a part in it? Some teams just seemed to be asleep for the first month.

• 7 months later...

@Tywin et al. ...so are y'all picking this season...i tried to get in but password " Manhole" was rejected

i am looking forward to getting schooled in the proper use of confidence points...again :lmao:

Edited by rocksniffer
no particular reason

2 hours ago, rocksniffer said:

@Tywin et al. ...so are y'all picking this season...i tried to get in but password " Manhole" was rejected

i am looking forward to getting schooled in the proper use of confidence points...again :lmao:

Odd, I'll look into it. I don't think you need the pw if you're a former player.

Is anyone else having issues?

Strange. I'm the only one in the league and it didn't send out the invites like it has in the past when I restarted it (yahoo revamped its site). The PW should be the same, but I need everyone's emails is my guess. 

I don't get it though, it gave me the option to hit up everyone from last season when I started it up...

Edited by Tywin et al.

I don't get what's going on. I restarted the league and sent out the requests to previous players as normal, but now all the info is gone. PW is still Manhole, but I've lost every email. If you want to play PM yours and I'll do my best to get it sorted out. 

I'm accepting this as tacit admission of the talent of the White Harbor Bakers.  It was a bit of fun, but also a bit of a pain in the ass to remember to pick all the games every week. 

We'll always have Cincy.  Or maybe we're on to Cincy, I forget sometimes.

well that sucks...i was planning on a "dead last party" to end all parties <_<

...such is life

if y'all change your minds, i'm still doing shot of the week posts...cause that's the kinda drunk this salty old sniffer is

week one...gold-toothed Red Rocker

Two shots of cabo wabo añejo and one shot of goldschläger...shake on ice until well chilled...enjoy with a friend