Dany needs a maester

7 hours ago, Samwell_Tarly said:

A maester definitely would be more use than we think, more so if she takes the Iron Throne. As tradition goes a Maester is tied to a castle she should really recieve Qyburn but I very much doubt this would be the case. A Maester will definitely help in the areas of accounting, healing, advice in war tactics, sending ravens and upkeep of them, smithing, and also higher mysteries aka anything magical.

Qyburn isn't legally a maester, I don't believe we know any of the maesters at the Red Keep if there are any at this point.

On 8/6/2017 at 8:36 PM, Future Null Infinity said:

I don't think that a maester have the knowledge to heal a dragon, they are not normal animals

Maesters are fond of reading really old, dusty books. I'm sure there's a few really old, dusty books written when dragons lived on how to care for them. Perhaps  there are old classics like "Care and feeding of dragons," " How to train your dragon," and "Dragons for dummies."

On 8/6/2017 at 10:07 PM, The Knight of Flours said:

Also - she probably needs a master smith to forge some armor for her dragons.  Gendry - where are you???????

Can't wait to see Genry again - preferably without his shirt on!

Some have suggested Sam will discover how to forge Valyrian steel and that will be Gendry's big job

Archived