Best lines of 704

Chaos is a ladder

Don't lunge.. Dont go where your enemy leads you..

Don't fight someone like her in the first place!

I saw you staring at her heart.

You fucking idiot!

Dickon. He he he he!

Men shit themselves when they die. Didn't they teach you that at fancy lad school?

Would you forgive me if I switched sides?

2 hours ago, Error-504 said:

Not a line but deserving of a mention, the looks Tyrion and Varys exchanged after Jon gave his reply to Dany on what he would do. 

I didn't understand their looks. Were they mad at his advice or relieved. Because if you noticed what jon said he was specific and said not to burn cities and castle's. He never said not to use her dragons in fact he said those dragons might have played a part in helping her people believe in her.

7 hours ago, snow is the man said:

I didn't understand their looks. Were they mad at his advice or relieved. Because if you noticed what jon said he was specific and said not to burn cities and castle's. He never said not to use her dragons in fact he said those dragons might have played a part in helping her people believe in her.

I have yet to watch that scene a second time, but it wasn't my interpretation of that look. I took it as, "John might be a better candidate for the Iron Throne than this mad woman we are supporting". 

Bran says to LF

''Chaos is a ladder''

His look on his face is priceless, he knows he knows whats going on. 

It basicallys send a message to say that he knows the chaos he has caused and how he has climbed the ladder. Each situation of chaos has enabled him to climb that little bit further acting as runs of the ladder. Hence why I think Bran will be the one to put a foot in his plans and stop what he is doing.

43 minutes ago, Samwell_Tarly said:

Bran says to LF

''Chaos is a ladder''

His look on his face is priceless, he knows he knows whats going on. 

It basicallys send a message to say that he knows the chaos he has caused and how he has climbed the ladder. Each situation of chaos has enabled him to climb that little bit further acting as runs of the ladder. Hence why I think Bran will be the one to put a foot in his plans and stop what he is doing.

Actually, these were Littlefinger's precise words.  He doesn't say them to let Littlefinger know he's onto his games.  He says it to let Littlefinger know he's SEEN him at his games.

Archived