Best lines of 704

15 minutes ago, Illiterati said:

Actually, these were Littlefinger's precise words.  He doesn't say them to let Littlefinger know he's onto his games.  He says it to let Littlefinger know he's SEEN him at his games.

What were little fingers precise words? ''Chaos is a ladder'' ??

Bran says them exact words to Little finger sending the message he knows what hes doing.

11 minutes ago, Samwell_Tarly said:

What were little fingers precise words? ''Chaos is a ladder'' ??

Bran says them exact words to Little finger sending the message he knows what hes doing.

It was actually multi-dimensional, which is what I think makes those four words so powerful.  1.  "I see all, LF.  I saw your convo with Varys when you told him LF is out for LF."  2. "Insofar as you chose those words to describe yourself, I've put together enough of what you've done to know that you are no friend of the Starks."

Dead man walking, and I think he knows that now.  I don't understand why he doesn't flee.

There were so many in this episode:

- May I switch sides  -- after Missandrei talks about how great Dany is

- Fewer   -- a reference to Stannis correcting him a long time ago.

- Flee you idiot, you fucking idiot  -- you can see Tyrion being between two fires there

- Dickon, ha ha ha  -- Bronn being Bronn

- Dracarys  -- nough said.

On 8/7/2017 at 3:23 AM, Hold_the_door said:

"Fewer" Ser Davos correcting Jon in a Stannis throwback is my line of the season so far!

This is tops.

Also when talking to Missandei and asking why she left Naath and she explains how she was taken by slavers the camera quickly cuts to Jon who non chalantly offers up an "I'm sorry" - for whatever reason I thought his casualness was really unexpected, inconsistent, and therefore hilarious.  It was the same tone of voice I'd use if someone told me they had a slight hangover.  Just no surprise on his part at that bomb she dropped, and no real emotion.

On 2017-08-07 at 10:58 AM, Samwell_Tarly said:

Bran says to LF

''Chaos is a ladder''

His look on his face is priceless, he knows he knows whats going on. 

It basicallys send a message to say that he knows the chaos he has caused and how he has climbed the ladder. Each situation of chaos has enabled him to climb that little bit further acting as runs of the ladder. Hence why I think Bran will be the one to put a foot in his plans and stop what he is doing.

I loved Bran's defiant, "I know ExACTLY who and what you are" look to LF, and LF's gradual "Oh shit, how did he know that?" realization. Beautiful performance from both actors,

Archived