Top 5 scenes of 7x04

Mine would be:

1) Field of Fire 2.0 - soundtrack, cinematography, choreography ... very impressed by the Dothraki and how emotionally gruelling it were for our characters. I didn't want either of our characters to die.

2) Arya and Brienne fight scene, with Sansa and Baelish watching. - Sansa realizing who her little sister Arya is right now.

3) Jon and Dany cave scene. - I like Dany's speech, it echoes Jon's to Mance from season 5x01.

4) Bran's "Chaos is a Ladder" and Baelish's face. Damn, talk about the best mic drop. Well played Bran.

5) Davos, Jon and Missandei. - Important to see who Dany is, what she means to her people and that she and Jon are pretty much the same. Chosen by their people.

3 hours ago, Lord Friendzone said:

Mine would be:

1) Field of Fire 2.0 - soundtrack, cinematography, choreography ... very impressed by the Dothraki and how emotionally gruelling it were for our characters. I didn't want either of our characters to die.

2) Arya and Brienne fight scene, with Sansa and Baelish watching. - Sansa realizing who her little sister Arya is right now.

3) Jon and Dany cave scene. - I like Dany's speech, it echoes Jon's to Mance from season 5x01.

4) Bran's "Chaos is a Ladder" and Baelish's face. Damn, talk about the best mic drop. Well played Bran.

5) Davos, Jon and Missandei. - Important to see who Dany is, what she means to her people and that she and Jon are pretty much the same. Chosen by their people.

Let's be more specific My Lord:

1. Daenerys and Drogon flaming the Lannister pike men.
  2. The Dothraki charging Bronn and cutting the legs off his horse, thus knocking Bronn down on his ass.
  3. Missandei telling Jon and Davos why they follow Queen Daenerys Targaryen.  
  4. Petyr and Bran.  Chaos is a ladder made Petyr pause and think.  I hope he betrays the Starks again.  
  5. The Dothraki bloodrider telling Tyrion, "Your people can't fight."

14 hours ago, Lord Friendzone said:

Mine would be:

I think this would be my list too. Same order.

I would like to add a sneaky 6) That scene with Jaime, Bronn and Rickon .... I mean Dickon.

On 8 Αυγούστου 2017 at 1:57 AM, princess_snow said:

I think this would be my list too. Same order.

I would like to add a sneaky 6) That scene with Jaime, Bronn and Rickon .... I mean Dickon.

Can't agree more with both of you!

On 8/7/2017 at 4:33 AM, Lord Friendzone said:

Mine would be:

3)  Only Jon understands now why Mance wouldn't bend the knee.  You seem to be missing the point.  It's not Jon's pride that is the problem, it's Dany's.  He never wanted to be king.  But he understands his people, and they will not accept a ruler forced on them, not even from him.  She has to prove to them she's different, hence Jon's "more of the same" speech when she asks him what she should do.

4)  Yeah, poor LF.  Went fishing and came home empty handed.

5) Flip side - Missandei and Co chose Dany because they believe in her, not because she is the daughter of some king they never knew, yet they are helping her to try to win a throne to which her only claim is her father was king.  Why shouldn't the people of Westeros be allowed to choose someone they believe in instead of being conquered by someone they don't know?

1)  Dany and Jon in the cave.  Jon:  See I told you they were real.  Dany:  Damn, who knew?  But I'm still going to be childish and only help save mankind if he does what I want first.

2)  Arya and Sansa reunion.  They are happy to see each other, but cautious.  Neither knows what to expect from the other.

3)  Bran and LF - Bran totally rained on LF's parade

4)  Jon, Davos and Missandei's conversation. 

5)  Brienne and Arya's sparring match which is the final revelation to Sansa regarding who Arya is now.

22 minutes ago, SansaJonRule said:

3)  Only Jon understands now why Mance wouldn't bend the knee.  You seem to be missing the point.  It's not Jon's pride that is the problem, it's Dany's.  He never wanted to be king.  But he understands his people, and they will not accept a ruler forced on them, not even from him.  She has to prove to them she's different, hence Jon's "more of the same" speech when she asks him what she should do.

4)  Yeah, poor LF.  Went fishing and came home empty handed.

5) Flip side - Missandei and Co chose Dany because they believe in her, not because she is the daughter of some king they never knew, yet they are helping her to try to win a throne to which her only claim is her father was king.  Why shouldn't the people of Westeros be allowed to choose someone they believe in instead of being conquered by someone they don't know?

3) Jon can now understand... But Dany isn't wrong.. Back in season 5 Jon was saying the same thing to Mance..Jon asks her everything and gives her nothing... If Jon bend the knee he might loose the North..but Dany can't know that.. Jon said the exact phrase about pride and survival to Mance but Jon saw the Wildlings.. He probably knew that if Mance bend the knee the wildlings would abandon him..and he still asked.

Dany never saw Jon's people.. She can't know the relationship between him and his ppl. She has never seen a king or a queen before.. All the leaders she met have different kind of bond with their people.. The Dothraki follow power.. The Masters' people are slaves... As a queen she is respected and loved by her people.. She can't now what kind of relationship she has with them because she don't know how the normal westerosi king is like..

Archived