HOLD THE LINE

Brightstar_

42 minutes ago, Samwell_Tarly said:

How Ironic does your username look now.:unsure:

I don't quite understand how it looks ironic, I do want people to know that I created this account many years ago, when I was probably drunk and thought Darkstar was cool. Please forgive me for this folly.

50 minutes ago, Samwell_Tarly said:

That your thought process behind HOLD THE LINE and hodor is stupid hence the Irony with your ''Brightstar of the day'' name.

Im going make the assumption my trolling has been counter trolled and you really understand what was meant, and your just living up to my statement of being 'stupid' on purpose.

Anyway I'll forgive you if you bend knee.

Damn, you truly are a cunt. Also it's a bad idea to misspell "your" if you are going to accuse someone of being stupid.

I was just making a silly joke in this thread, and, yes, my name is stupid, though that is pretty subjective.

3 minutes ago, BrightStar Of The Day said:

Damn, you truly are a cunt. Also it's a bad idea to misspell "your" if you are going to accuse someone of being stupid.

Now that is Ironic.

I never use your or you're cos like 99% of the population don't know the difference. 

3 minutes ago, BrightStar Of The Day said:

I was just making a silly joke in this thread, and, yes, my name is stupid, thought that is pretty subjective.

Yes its very subjective. I was just having a joke, but hey I promise not to it again, I don't want to pick YOUR dummy up again.

3 minutes ago, Samwell_Tarly said:

Now that is Ironic.

I never use your or you're cos like 99% of the population don't know the difference. 

Yes its very subjective. I was just having a joke, but hey I promise not to it again, I don't want to pick YOUR dummy up again.

Alright alright, we were both having a joke and misunderstood, let's shake hands and move on, I'm not a guy to hold grudges.

Archived