What does Cersei want the Golden Company to return to her?

When Cersei is talking with the Iron Bank representative, I think she mentions that she has Qyburn making inquiries with the Golden Company to return something to her.  If my memory of this discussion is right (I certainly could have heard them wrong), it seemed to be more than just a Queen looking to beef up her infantry with a well regarded mercenary company.  I got the impression that they had something she wanted back.  Golden Company has a long history that would interest Dany (and the company may have something Dany might consider hers -- no book spoilers), but why would Cersei be interested? 

A] Tyrion

B] Sansa

C] Casterly Rock

D] the money, as soon as she gives it to the Iron Bank, as she's been planning to fuck them all along, similar to Dany with the slaver in Season 3, so now they're EVENLY MATCHED MASTERMINDS WHO WILL PREVAIL? or whatever

E] lame euphemism for The Seven Kingdoms as a whole

F] all of the above

My number  1 and 2 guess would be Sansa and Tyrion. For the murder of Joffery. She  thinks they are responsible for it. She knows Sansa is in Winterfell at this point. I'm  assuming she thinks Tyrion may be with her. Or she knows Tyrion is with Dany and wants them both back either way. She wants  ALL her "enemies" destroyed.

Archived