Westeros Football League A

Whiskeyjack

1 hour ago, Prince of the North said:

Hey, Whiskey...any stat adjustments in our immediate future?:stunned:

I hope so.

Brutal loss.

There are so many different things I could have done to win.

Number 1 being leave Diggs in my lineup over Higgins.  Such a dumb move.

Number 2 being leave GB Defense instead of TB Defense.

Basically gave away the win once I heard Keenum was starting - adjusted based on that and lost.

11 hours ago, Whiskeyjack said:

I hope so.

Brutal loss.

There are so many different things I could have done to win.

Number 1 being leave Diggs in my lineup over Higgins.  Such a dumb move.

Number 2 being leave GB Defense instead of TB Defense.

Basically gave away the win once I heard Keenum was starting - adjusted based on that and lost.

Yeah, it really, really doesn't get much closer than that.  I'm kind of surprised there seems to be no stat adjustment for a few yards either way, etc.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

In each of the past two weeks, I have gone into Monday Night Football in a close match in this league, favored by Yahoo. And lost when my opponent overachieved. . This week is the same setup. Expect Hundley and Montgomery to go nuts. 

6 hours ago, Bronn Stone said:

In each of the past two weeks, I have gone into Monday Night Football in a close match in this league, favored by Yahoo. And lost when my opponent overachieved. . This week is the same setup. Expect Hundley and Montgomery to go nuts. 

After you posted this I was expecting a Hundley to Montgomery TD pass on the untimed down to end the game. I can honestly say I would have felt bad if it would have happened. Good win man. 

Power rankings don't count for anything in this league, but I was curious.  So I put them together.

1) Jace:  67-14  (8-1)
2) Whiskeyjack:  60-21  (5-4)
3) Mexal:  43-38  (5-4)
-- Bronn:  43-38  (4-5)
5) Fuentez:  42-39  (4-5)
6) Dracarys:  39-42  (6-3)
7) JJ Lannister:  35-46  (5-4)
8) POTN:  32-49  (5-4)
9) Week:  23-58  (3-6)
10) Jaime:  21-60  (0-9)

Pretty interesting results.  Feel like Dracarys, JJ, and POTN have all been a little bit lucky, while Bronn, Fuentez, and I have all had some bad luck in terms of matchups.  Less than half the teams have a power ranking that lines up with their actual record (though some of the ones with good or bad luck really aren't too far off).

Holy crap!  I can see why you skipped announcing that trade....

Drew Brees for Corey Coleman and Austin Ekeler!!??

I know Brees had been underpeforming, but wow.  A WR4 and a handcuff RB for ANY not-going-to-be-benched starting QB is bad enough, but just

Has Fuentez lost his marbles entirely???

Archived