Westeros Football League A

Whiskeyjack

Just now, Whiskeyjack said:

Yeah, draft would probably be something like 9 eastern, 6 pacific I think.  Only exception is Saturday Aug 25th since I know I have plans that night.  And other weekend dates could also be during the day or night, depending on what works best for people.

Oh, sure!  I forgot to make that distinction - virtually any time on weekends is fine for me:)  

I’ve already got one scheduled for the 29th, so that’s no good for me. Otherwise I don’t see any conflicts. My preferences as always are Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays for auction drafts. If it has to be on a week night can we make sure it doesn’t start any later than 6 p.m. WCT.

10 minutes ago, SpaceForce Tywin et al. said:

I’ve already got one scheduled for the 29th, so that’s no good for me. Otherwise I don’t see any conflicts. My preferences as always are Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays for auction drafts. If it has to be on a week night can we make sure it doesn’t start any later than 6 p.m. WCT.

That's probably too early for people on the west coast.

10 minutes ago, Jaime L said:

Think I'm free any of those days except for the two Saturdays (8/25, 9/3) 

That makes me feel better because those days are non-starters for me too. (The second Saturday is 9/1 -- 9/3 is Monday/Labor Day)

23 minutes ago, SpaceForce Tywin et al. said:

Really? I thought the standard was 9p.m. ECT, 6p.m. WCT.

Oh my bad.  That is standard and should be okay.

I just had no idea what WCT stood for - thought maybe you were talking about central time and accidentally added a W or something.

Looks like the one date that works for everyone who filled out the doodle (me, Week, Jaime, Mexal, POTN, JJ) is Monday, August 27th.  And Tywin, Dracarys, and Jace don't have conflicts either.  Just leaves Fuentez, but he hasn't been around, so not sure if/when he'll respond.

So going to go ahead and set that as the date.

Monday, August 27th at 9 p.m. eastern time.

@Mexal
@Jace, Basilissa
@Jaime L
@fuentez1138
@Prince of the North
@Week
@JJ Lannister
@Lord Dracarys
@SpaceForce Tywin et al.

3 minutes ago, Whiskeyjack said:

Looks like the one date that works for everyone who filled out the doodle (me, Week, Jaime, Mexal, POTN, JJ) is Monday, August 27th.  And Tywin, Dracarys, and Jace don't have conflicts either.  Just leaves Fuentez, but he hasn't been around, so not sure if/when he'll respond.

So going to go ahead and set that as the date.

Monday, August 27th at 9 p.m. eastern time.

@Mexal
@Jace, Basilissa
@Jaime L
@fuentez1138
@Prince of the North
@Week
@JJ Lannister
@Lord Dracarys
@SpaceForce Tywin et al.

That's perfect for me. 

Would everyone be okay with me pushing back the draft an hour?  Just found out that I have a mandatory coach's meeting for my kids' soccer team that same night, which goes until 8 p.m. central.  So I probably need this to start at 9 p.m. central if possible.  Could maybe make 8:45, but would be close.

@Mexal
@Jace, Basilissa
@Jaime L
@fuentez1138
@Prince of the North
@Week
@JJ Lannister
@Lord Dracarys
@SpaceForce Tywin et al.

4 minutes ago, Whiskeyjack said:

Would everyone be okay with me pushing back the draft an hour?  Just found out that I have a mandatory coach's meeting for my kids' soccer team that same night, which goes until 8 p.m. central.  So I probably need this to start at 9 p.m. central if possible.  Could maybe make 8:45, but would be close.

@Mexal
@Jace, Basilissa
@Jaime L
@fuentez1138
@Prince of the North
@Week
@JJ Lannister
@Lord Dracarys
@SpaceForce Tywin et al.

10pm est is brutal for an auction draft.

Archived