Westeros Football League A

Whiskeyjack

4 minutes ago, Whiskeyjack said:

Yahoo assures me that it will be done by 12:30 at the latest.

And we all know that Yahoo projections are never wrong.

Kind of my point. I can make it work but I'm going to really hate you for it, as will my team since I won't give a fuck by that point since I'll be exhausted. I'm up at 6am the next day for work.

Just now, Mexal said:

Kind of my point. I can make it work but I'm going to really hate you for it. I'm up at 6am the next day for work.

This is all part of my plan to get you to spend your last $15 on Andy Dalton in an exhaustion-induced rage.

2 hours ago, Whiskeyjack said:

Would everyone be okay with me pushing back the draft an hour?  Just found out that I have a mandatory coach's meeting for my kids' soccer team that same night, which goes until 8 p.m. central.  So I probably need this to start at 9 p.m. central if possible.  Could maybe make 8:45, but would be close.

@Mexal
@Jace, Basilissa
@Jaime L
@fuentez1138
@Prince of the North
@Week
@JJ Lannister
@Lord Dracarys
@SpaceForce Tywin et al.

I can do that no problem.

Just now, Whiskeyjack said:

Reminder that the draft is tonight at 10 eastern.

:ninja: I was just now opening this thread to post this. 

Finished a first cut of values yesterday -- they are probably dog crap and will result in an interesting night!

10 minutes ago, SpaceForce Tywin et al. said:

Same here.

Also, how does your post count never go up?

Anyways, time to rattle some sabers!

Forum games posts don't add to your post-count -- it's an anachronism from back when it meant something to get to 800 posts on the ezboard forum. Each 100 or so posts would have a new title (e.g. Squire, Hedge Knight, Landed Knight, Noble) until you it 800 (IIRC?) when you could finally choose your own title. Now the fl00b comes in an expects everything to just be GIVEN to them for participating. Dirty fl00bs. Get off my lawn!

1 hour ago, Week said:

Forum games posts don't add to your post-count -- it's an anachronism from back when it meant something to get to 800 posts on the ezboard forum. Each 100 or so posts would have a new title (e.g. Squire, Hedge Knight, Landed Knight, Noble) until you it 800 (IIRC?) when you could finally choose your own title. Now the fl00b comes in an expects everything to just be GIVEN to them for participating. Dirty fl00bs. Get off my lawn!

No fl00bs. No fl00bs. You're the fl00b! 

Pretty happy with my draft, though there were a few times in the middle where things seemed to be going off the rails.  But it worked out okay.

QB - T.Brady, B.Roethlisberger (B.Mayfield, J.Rosen)
RB - K.Hunt, L.Fournette, C.Carson (P.Barber, B.Powell, J.Williams, N.Chubb, S.Ware)
WR - M.Evans, S.Diggs, C.Davis, K.Cole (K.Stills, M.Gallup, D.Moncrief)
TE - T.Burton
K - H.Butker
DEF - Baltimore

I just don't know yet.  My team is certainly not very flashy but...might be relatively solid?

QB - Brees, Rivers (A. Smith, Trubisky, Tannehill)

RB - Cook, McCoy, Lynch (L. Murray, CJ Anderson, D. Johnson, Ivory)

WR - Thomas, K. Allen, D. Baldwin, J. Ross (DJ Moore, C. Godwin)

TE - Graham (Njoku)

K - Boswell

DEF - Minnesota

In the immortal words of WJ: at the very least, you'll compete.

QB - Cousins, Winston (Dalton)

RB - Barkley, Mixon, R. Freeman (Burkhead, R. Jones, Crowell, Booker, Martin)

WR - Brown, Cooks, Anderson, Landry (Funchess, Boyd, Tre'Quan Smith)

TE - Doyle (Howard)

K - Elliott

DEF - Bengals

Archived