Westeros Football League A

Whiskeyjack

QB - T.Taylor, D.Prescott (Flacco, Jackson)

RB - Elliott, Gurley, Kamara (S. Michel, A. Peterson)

WR - Kupp, Shepard, Golladay, Cobb (Edelman, Ridley, Benjamin, Bryant, Richardson Jr.)

TE - Engram (Reed)

K - Gostkowski

DEF - Jacksonville

Given that after I decided to spend all my money in the first 10 minutes of the draft this didn't go so badly and it most certainly could have been far far worse.

QB - Rodgers, Manning

RB - Howard, Freeman, Collins 

WR - Adam's, Thomas, Fitzgerald, Gordan

TE - Rudolph

DEF- New Orleans 

K - Lutz

Bench:

Cohen, Bernard, White

Fitzpatrick, Bridgwater 

Woods, Hurns, Westbrook, T. Williams

Olsen

Like my team but getting kicked off the internet and auto auction drafting 3 players in 5 minutes killed my QB2 plans. Ryan,  Roethlisberger, or Luck were suppose to be the pick. That's the only part of this team I don't like. Willing to trade WR or TE for and upgrade. 

Jacelyn's team. Despite being forced by you frugal fucks to spend fifty of my monies on TE's I fucking LOVE my team.

QB- Cammy Newton, Matty Ryan (Andrew Luck, Marcus Mariota, Sammy Darnold)

RB- Kenyan Drake, Derrick Henry, Carlos Hyde (Jordan Wilkins, Tevin Coleman, Kenneth Dixon)

WR- Golden Tate, E-Man, Marquise Goodwin, Sammy Watkins (Jamison Crowder, Phillip Dorsette, John Brown)

TE- Gwonk, Travis Kelce

K- Justin Tucker

DEF- LA Chargers

I know you silly gooses think I don't have WR's, but you are mistaken. Besides the fact that great depth wins these leagues (trust me, I'm an EXPERT), my boys are cheap and destined for greatness.

Gronk is on the block, and JJ I'll have you know I weren't born yesterday. Luck for Fitzgerald? Gimmie a fucking break, homes. We can make a deal but c'mon playa.

42 minutes ago, Jace, Basilissa said:

Jacelyn's team. Despite being forced by you frugal fucks to spend fifty of my monies on TE's I fucking LOVE my team.

QB- Cammy Newton, Matty Ryan (Andrew Luck, Marcus Mariota, Sammy Darnold)

RB- Kenyan Drake, Derrick Henry, Carlos Hyde (Jordan Wilkins, Tevin Coleman, Kenneth Dixon)

WR- Golden Tate, E-Man, Marquise Goodwin, Sammy Watkins (Jamison Crowder, Phillip Dorsette, John Brown)

TE- Gwonk, Travis Kelce

K- Justin Tucker

DEF- LA Chargers

I know you silly gooses think I don't have WR's, but you are mistaken. Besides the fact that great depth wins these leagues (trust me, I'm an EXPERT), my boys are cheap and destined for greatness.

Gronk is on the block, and JJ I'll have you know I weren't born yesterday. Luck for Fitzgerald? Gimmie a fucking break, homes. We can make a deal but c'mon playa.

Give you a break? You paid $3 less for Luck than I paid for Fitz. That's as fair an offer as you'll get. Adding to the fact that yes, WR is the weakest part of your team. Depth yes,  if you want low ceiling low floor receivers. 

Since I'm drafting against Whiskeyjack and Jace tonight in C, it would be most helpful if you guys could list the prices for your roster...

However could we compete with such skilled players starting at an information disadvantage?

27 minutes ago, JJ Lannister said:

Give you a break? You paid $3 less for Luck than I paid for Fitz. That's as fair an offer as you'll get. Adding to the fact that yes, WR is the weakest part of your team. Depth yes,  if you want low ceiling low floor receivers. 

:P

4 minutes ago, mcbigski said:

Since I'm drafting against Whiskeyjack and Jace tonight in C, it would be most helpful if you guys could list the prices for your roster...

However could we compete with such skilled players starting at an information disadvantage?

You'll get NOTHING and thank me for it!!!!

C is MY domain! You all just keep me company!!!!

*much insane cackling, throw in a wracking cough if you want.

36 minutes ago, mcbigski said:

Jace spent over a quarter of her budget on TEs in a 1 TE league. No-one else spent more than $12 on TEs. Happy drafting! 

1 hour ago, JJ Lannister said:

Depth yes,  if you want low ceiling low floor receivers. 

Hard to call Goodwin "Low Ceiling, Low Floor" when he's totally unproven as a featured guy but is the current man-crush of JimmyG in a Kyle Shanahan offense.

Goodwin could be anything from a WR1 to a total bust this season.

Tywin's team: The Greats WRs Money Can Buy (with no RBs to speak of):

Pill Slingers: Stafford, Carr (Handsome Jimmy)

Rock Toters: McCaffrey, Ingram (suspended), Blount (Mack, Riddick, Foreman, Fat Rob)

Divas: OBJ, Jones, Thielen, Fuller V (Doctson, Parker, Matthews)

Polar Bears: Kittle (Watson, Brate)

Not Real Football Players: Legatron

What Wins You Championships: The team with the worst fans in sports. I saw one eat horse poop last year. Another one punched said horse.

Assuming I can avoid injuries and make it through Ingram's suspension, this team should be really good.

1 hour ago, mcbigski said:

I basically got OBJ and Julio Jones for what Jace spent on QBs. 

18 hours ago, Prince of the North said:

@Week, that pick up of Breida could pay off.  I think he'll see a fair amount of play even with McKinnon there.  I didn't really want to let him go but I just thought having Ivory makes more sense for me since I have McCoy.  

We'll see - I hope so! I was pretty starved for depth after the autodrafting at the end. 

15 hours ago, Jace, Basilissa said:

:kiss:

Keep your phone close. Let's make a deal.

I like Gronk too... 

20 hours ago, SpaceForce Tywin et al. said:

Tywin's team: The Greats WRs Money Can Buy (with no RBs to speak of):

Pill Slingers: Stafford, Carr (Handsome Jimmy)

Rock Toters: McCaffrey, Ingram (suspended), Blount (Mack, Riddick, Foreman, Fat Rob)

Divas: OBJ, Jones, Thielen, Fuller V (Doctson, Parker, Matthews)

Polar Bears: Kittle (Watson, Brate)

Not Real Football Players: Legatron

What Wins You Championships: The team with the worst fans in sports. I saw one eat horse poop last year. Another one punched said horse.

Assuming I can avoid injuries and make it through Ingram's suspension, this team should be really good.

I mean if you need a running back I've got running backs. 

Archived